Nessaja FTB | [1.4.2]FTBBETA_A | Whitelist | 20Slots | dedicated DE | prebuild OW "Eldaria"

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Lumberjack

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Lumb3rjack
Experience with Minecraft: Played mostly Singleplayer started with Multiplayer with FTB Pack, never played Vanilla a lot
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Played a lot of Singleplayer, while watching Youtube Videos a about mods
Name 3 things you could be banned for: stealing, griefing, random attack players
Why do you want to join us: Im looking for a Server with a friendly Community and to have fun.
What will be your main target on our server: Build Machines have fun in Community

Zowan

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: zowan
Experience with Minecraft: Alpha 1.2.5
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Pretty new to FTB, but I've played mods for well over a year.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Stealing, Harassing
Why do you want to join us: Looks pretty fun, would like to play a server with FTB
What will be your main target on our server: Working with all the mods and trying to become completely self sufficent in the use of my many tools.

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: cppowers1

Experience with Minecraft: playing since playing for two years... can't quite remember what i was back then

Experience with FTB (mods in general): Have played FTB since the 1.2.5 map and are pretty secure with most of the mods within it

Name 3 things you could be banned for:
1) Filming for twitch or youtube while playing on the server
2) Abusing the HTTP API for ComputerCraft
3) No more than 5 privately owned chunk loaders

Why do you want to join us: Me and a few friends just got our server shut down so we are looking for a good server to join

What will be your main target on our server: Our main target will be to have fun and just play the ridiculously awesome FTB modpack!

Accepted and on TS!

Freekiller101

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: freekiller101
Experience with Minecraft: i have been playing since 1.7.5
Experience with FTB (mods in general): i have been learning the mods since direwolf20's lp season 3
Name 3 things you could be banned for: grefing,hacking,asking for op
Why do you want to join us: because my friend said this server is awesome and i need a server to play on
What will be your main target on our server: to be helpful and helping out every where on the server

Accepted through team speak #love the owner

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: GunnerWolf
Experience with Minecraft: Playing since 1.2 Beta
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I thin k I started Playing around with mods such as buildcraft and industrial craft back in 1.6 Beta, then in Minecrfat 1.1.0 I spent 2 months on a single player world with just IC2 Installed, so I learned a lot about that mod.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Nukes in overworld or Twilight Forest, Strip mining/Quarries in overworld or twilight forest, griefing.
Why do you want to join us: I find the way you structure your worlds unique and fascinating, I used to host my own FTB server until I couldn't afford the hosting anymore. I also like that you have Logistics pipes
What will be your main target on our server: I hope to create a system that pipes oil to a refinery, then uses RC tank carts and Mystcraft portals to take the fuel to combustion engines in the mining age, powering pumps for water to the engines, and quarries. I also would love to finally have a fully automated sorting system set up.

Question, you say players are limited to 5 private chunk loaders each, is that only counting the world anchors, or does that include quarries? as BC quarries keep the chunks within their mining area and around the quarry block loaded.

ACCEPTED VIA TEAMSPEAK

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: moltakkk111
Experience with Minecraft: since beta 1.8
Experience with FTB (mods in general): i started with mods 1 week after i bought minecraft and since then i follow jeets and dw20 lp's so i think i have a good knowlage of mods
Name 3 things you could be banned for: griefing, stealing, not using the mining world
Why do you want to join us: i like ftb and single players is quite boring
What will be your main target on our server: just have fun

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Nessaja FTB a small german community for FTB.

Description:
Nessaja FTB is meant to be a long term FTB server, which won't restart after FTB will be updated.
The main goal for this server is to have things build for persistence and athmosphere.
We use 2 additional mods, which will hopefully later be part of the normal FTB Pack.
In the meantime we add those manually.

Server Data:
ServerIP: nessaja-ao.de:33333
Difficulty: Hard
PVP: generally enabled but no PVP Server - rules!
Slots: 20
TS3 IP: nessaja-ao.de
Dynamic MAP: http://nessaja-ao.de:8333
Config File Download: http://minecraft.nessaja-ao.de/Nessaja_FTB_config.zip

The config files will ensure that your client config matches with the server.
You can adjust the client side values if you want.
Included in the config pack are only configuration files from aditional mods or changes from FTB.
Changes can be seen in this post some lines below.

The server is a dedicated quad core system with 8GB memory located in a large data center in germany.
It has backups, daily reboot, performance optimizations.
The server is running mostly 24/7, daily reboot for a few minutes every night at 0:00 - 0:15 GMT+1.

Additional Mods:
Added logistic pipes till it's in FTB itself.
DL: http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/artifact/build/dist/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar

Added MiscPeripherals till it's in FTB itself.
Thread: http://www.computercraft.info/forum...c142-145mc132-miscperipherals-12/page__st__60
RichardG867s DL: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751/Mods/miscperipherals/miscperipherals-1.3b1.zip

Maps:
Nessaja_FTB uses mainly 4 maps of which 2 are persistent and 2 are "cycling".
Cycling means that those worlds will be deleted and regenerated when neccessary.
- Overworld based on "Eldaria" by Aurelien_Sama [persistent]
- Nether - normally generated [cycling]
- The End - normally generated [cycling]
- Twilight Forest - normally generated [persistent]

The Overworld uses a pregenerated map "Eldaria v3" by Aurelien_Sama.

Planetminecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/aurelien_sama/

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AurelienSama

Terms of use:
http://bit.ly/Aurelien-Sama

Disabled Items / Changes to FTB:
  • /gamerule mobGriefing false - Creepers and Endermen don't do damage to area.
  • Players can't create their own Age Books. If you need a specific age ask the staff.
  • PG: Portals require "fuel" (Enderdust)
  • TE: MJ usage for the Thermal Expansion Magma Crucible - netherrack to lava recipe increased to 5000 MJ from 4000 MJ.
  • Disabled hard recipes for Advanced Solar Panels, normal recipes enabled - reduction in uranium cost.
  • Enabled HTTP API for Computercraft - Abusing this will cause an instant ban!
  • Disabled Factorization silver ore generation. Thermal Expansion silver is still active.
  • Quantum Helmet won't refill hunger - you WILL need food on Nessaja FTB!
  • GT: 16 instead of 8 tin cells per 4 tin ingots (original IC2 recipe).
  • GT: restored normal tool recipes without a need for steel.
  • GT: slightly increased iridium ore generation since you need it for the UU Matter Fabricator which replaces the IC2 Mass Fabricator.
  • IC2: Enabled Lapotron Crystals for Miners.
  • Added Mod Logistic Pipes (logisticsSignId=581, logisticsSolidBlockId=580)
  • Added Mod MiscPeripherals
--- Rules ---
General Rules:
  • Always follow the instructions of the staff.
  • No griefing.
  • No stealing.
  • No harassing.
  • Don't annoy other people.
  • No "pillaring" - we have a map.
  • No random PVP.
  • No PVP without acceptence of all parties besides defending yourself.
  • No filming (Youtube, twitch etc.) without contacting the server owner first.
  • Try to avoid contraptions which cause excessive amounts server lag.
  • Don't setup more than 5 privatly used chunk loaders. Ask if you need more.
Map specific Rules:

Persistent worlds: (Overworld, Twilight Forest)
  • No TNT, Nukes or over tools of massive destruction.
  • No strip mining or quarrying.
  • Keep distance from other players of at least 100 blocks or ask before building nearby each other.
  • Try to fit your buildings into the surrounding landscape - f.e. don't create flying platforms.
Mining Age:

• After quarrying close your holes with a not naturally occuring block (f.e. cobblestone).
Nether:

• No specific rules.
The End:

• No specific rules.
--- Whitelist Application ---
Please fill out the following questions and wair for an answer.
You can also do your application live on teamspeak if one of the staff members able to whitelist is online.

Ingame Name:
Experience with FTB (mods in general):
Why do you want to join us:
What will be your main target on our server:

--- Staff ---
Seldron - Server Owner
DracePhoenix - Moderator
Hargenrulze - Moderator

-- How to install additional required mods --

• Download additional Mods for the Server:
    Logistic Pipes (orig. by Krapht, we use adjusted release till a final version by Krapht comes out)
    URL:
    http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/artifact/build/dist/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar

MiscPeripherals for CCTurtles by RichardG867
    Thread:
    Link
    DL for 1.4.2:
    Link
  • Within FTB launcher click on the Modpack and click on the “Edit Mod Pack“ button.
  • Click on the “Add Mod” button on the bottom left of the new window.
  • Add all Mods you downloaded on step 1.
  • You can add client side only mod optionally here.
    (Optinfine f.e. but care thats a jar tab mod!)
  • Clock open folder and copy the Nessaja FTB config files you downloaded into the folder. Overwrite existing ones. Don't delete the existing config folder before doing that! The download only consists of the changed files. Be aware that this modification may prevent you from joining other FTB servers which don't have these 2 additional mods installed or have different server side settings.
  • Close the folders.
  • Close the “Edit Modpack” Window and start the game by pressing the “Launch” button.
Guys There's an error with Thermal Expansion 2.0.5 which is the version in FTB, it has a world corruption bug and the only fix is to update to Thermal Expansion 2.0.6, you can find the download link on the Thermal Expansion Wiki Here

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with Minecraft: Played since early Alpha
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Only played with them for about 5 or 6 months. Some mods I still haven't tried much.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, stealing, harassing
Why do you want to join us: Very impressed with your server layout and how you do things.
What will be your main target on our server: Build, learn as much as i can with all the mods and just have fun.

_Java

Jul 29, 2019
Guys There's an error with Thermal Expansion 2.0.5 which is the version in FTB, it has a world corruption bug and the only fix is to update to Thermal Expansion 2.0.6, you can find the download link on the Thermal Expansion Wiki Here
Do you have the direct download link? Because their servers are down at the moment, or could you upload to a file host for us?

mattrocks33

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Nessaja FTB a small german community for FTB.

Description:
Nessaja FTB is meant to be a long term FTB server, which won't restart after FTB will be updated.
The main goal for this server is to have things build for persistence and athmosphere.
We use 2 additional mods, which will hopefully later be part of the normal FTB Pack.
In the meantime we add those manually.

Server Data:
ServerIP: nessaja-ao.de:33333
Difficulty: Hard
PVP: generally enabled but no PVP Server - rules!
Slots: 20
TS3 IP: nessaja-ao.de
Dynamic MAP: http://nessaja-ao.de:8333
Config File Download: http://minecraft.nessaja-ao.de/Nessaja_FTB_config.zip

The config files will ensure that your client config matches with the server.
You can adjust the client side values if you want.
Included in the config pack are only configuration files from aditional mods or changes from FTB.
Changes can be seen in this post some lines below.

The server is a dedicated quad core system with 8GB memory located in a large data center in germany.
It has backups, daily reboot, performance optimizations.
The server is running mostly 24/7, daily reboot for a few minutes every night at 0:00 - 0:15 GMT+1.

Additional Mods:
Added logistic pipes till it's in FTB itself.
DL: http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/artifact/build/dist/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar

Added MiscPeripherals till it's in FTB itself.
Thread: http://www.computercraft.info/forum...c142-145mc132-miscperipherals-12/page__st__60
RichardG867s DL: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751/Mods/miscperipherals/miscperipherals-1.3b1.zip

Maps:
Nessaja_FTB uses mainly 4 maps of which 2 are persistent and 2 are "cycling".
Cycling means that those worlds will be deleted and regenerated when neccessary.
- Overworld based on "Eldaria" by Aurelien_Sama [persistent]
- Nether - normally generated [cycling]
- The End - normally generated [cycling]
- Twilight Forest - normally generated [persistent]

The Overworld uses a pregenerated map "Eldaria v3" by Aurelien_Sama.

Planetminecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/aurelien_sama/

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AurelienSama

Terms of use:
http://bit.ly/Aurelien-Sama

Disabled Items / Changes to FTB:
  • /gamerule mobGriefing false - Creepers and Endermen don't do damage to area.
  • Players can't create their own Age Books. If you need a specific age ask the staff.
  • PG: Portals require "fuel" (Enderdust)
  • TE: MJ usage for the Thermal Expansion Magma Crucible - netherrack to lava recipe increased to 5000 MJ from 4000 MJ.
  • Disabled hard recipes for Advanced Solar Panels, normal recipes enabled - reduction in uranium cost.
  • Enabled HTTP API for Computercraft - Abusing this will cause an instant ban!
  • Disabled Factorization silver ore generation. Thermal Expansion silver is still active.
  • Quantum Helmet won't refill hunger - you WILL need food on Nessaja FTB!
  • GT: 16 instead of 8 tin cells per 4 tin ingots (original IC2 recipe).
  • GT: restored normal tool recipes without a need for steel.
  • GT: slightly increased iridium ore generation since you need it for the UU Matter Fabricator which replaces the IC2 Mass Fabricator.
  • IC2: Enabled Lapotron Crystals for Miners.
  • Added Mod Logistic Pipes (logisticsSignId=581, logisticsSolidBlockId=580)
  • Added Mod MiscPeripherals
--- Rules ---
General Rules:
  • Always follow the instructions of the staff.
  • No griefing.
  • No stealing.
  • No harassing.
  • Don't annoy other people.
  • No "pillaring" - we have a map.
  • No random PVP.
  • No PVP without acceptence of all parties besides defending yourself.
  • No filming (Youtube, twitch etc.) without contacting the server owner first.
  • Try to avoid contraptions which cause excessive amounts server lag.
  • Don't setup more than 5 privatly used chunk loaders. Ask if you need more.
Map specific Rules:

Persistent worlds: (Overworld, Twilight Forest)
  • No TNT, Nukes or over tools of massive destruction.
  • No strip mining or quarrying.
  • Keep distance from other players of at least 100 blocks or ask before building nearby each other.
  • Try to fit your buildings into the surrounding landscape - f.e. don't create flying platforms.
Mining Age:

• After quarrying close your holes with a not naturally occuring block (f.e. cobblestone).
Nether:

• No specific rules.
The End:

• No specific rules.
--- Whitelist Application ---
Please fill out the following questions and wair for an answer.
You can also do your application live on teamspeak if one of the staff members able to whitelist is online.

Ingame Name:
Experience with FTB (mods in general):
Why do you want to join us:
What will be your main target on our server:

--- Staff ---
Seldron - Server Owner
DracePhoenix - Moderator
Hargenrulze - Moderator

-- How to install additional required mods --

• Download additional Mods for the Server:
    Logistic Pipes (orig. by Krapht, we use adjusted release till a final version by Krapht comes out)
    URL:
    http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/artifact/build/dist/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar

MiscPeripherals for CCTurtles by RichardG867
    Thread:
    Link
    DL for 1.4.2:
    Link
  • Within FTB launcher click on the Modpack and click on the “Edit Mod Pack“ button.
  • Click on the “Add Mod” button on the bottom left of the new window.
  • Add all Mods you downloaded on step 1.
  • You can add client side only mod optionally here.
    (Optinfine f.e. but care thats a jar tab mod!)
  • Clock open folder and copy the Nessaja FTB config files you downloaded into the folder. Overwrite existing ones. Don't delete the existing config folder before doing that! The download only consists of the changed files. Be aware that this modification may prevent you from joining other FTB servers which don't have these 2 additional mods installed or have different server side settings.
  • Close the folders.
  • Close the “Edit Modpack” Window and start the game by pressing the “Launch” button.
InGame Name: mattrocks33
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since Beta 1.7. Have been mod/admin on some well known servers. Overall a pretty decent player.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): More on the creative side of things. Started playing a little bit after it came out.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Hacking, and being a douche
Why do you want to join us: I got some people who say amazing things about this server *cough cough* freekiller101 *cough cough*
What will be your main target on our server: Have fun, make some amazing creations, and have a ton of laughs!

Vman150

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: vman150
Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now and know all the ropes with vanilla, Redstone, Combat, you name it, I can do it.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I know a lot about every mod in the pack, IC2, Forestry, Mystcraft, Portalgun, Buildcraft3 and Redpower2, I have mastered. Gregtech, Factorisation and thermal expansion, I have yet to learn on but know quite a lot about. And the rest of the mods are relatively easy to learn.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Well, I have NEVER been banned from a server and really, I never do any Illegal stuff on Minecraft.
Why do you want to join us: I've searched and searched for the perfect, FTB, Whitelisted, good-hard server. I hope I get into this one as when I do get in a whitelisted server it usually isn't any better than another server, so make this one what it was meant to be. LEROY JENKINS!
What will be your main target on our server: It will be to create a huge shared resource factory where everyone can take as they please and I will make all the machines self-sustaining so they will never need maintinence!
(Spelling mistakes are made because I type about 7 words a second!)

Hope to hear from you soon...

ACCEPTED VIA TEAMSPEAK

monty

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: monty58

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since 1.7.3, I am good with redstone and am a good enough builder.

Experience with FTB (mods in general): I've been laying with the original FTB when it was just the Feed The Beast world and no launcher. I play with the mods Alot, am good with making IC2 factories, and buildcraft things. I've been learning a lot about steves carts and am fairly good at getting that to work.

- Greifing
- stealing
- killing everyone you see

Why do you want to join us: Because I've been looking around for a good FTB server, and this one looks good, the staff are nice, and it has quite a nice community.

What will be your main target on our server: To build a big factory and make awesome stuff. (Maybe even make a branch of sips co. industries.)

elwebbaro

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: elwebbaro
Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since the early days (2009)
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Been playing for countless hours, but I've still just scratched the surface of all those mods.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: stealing from others; taking other's houses apart and making them pretty; aswell as being a dick sometimes.
Why do you want to join us: This really seems like a very organized and well maintained server. There's also a bunch of people I know on the server.
What will be your main target on our server: Building pretty structures with powerful machines inside. :)

hampe321

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Seldron! do you remember me from your Terrafirmacraft server ? What did actually happen to it ? Anyway... do i have to make a whitelist app to get in to the server ? or can u just whitelist me since i was whitelisted on the TFC server ?

mmetully

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: mmetully
Experience with Minecraft: Since alpha
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I've reached matter fab on another server, and ive pretty much 'done' all of the other addons except computercraft.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, 3rd party mods, not listening to staff.
Why do you want to join us: Logistic pipes, new faces.
What will be your main target on our server: Helping people with my mod knowledge, hoarding supplies, putting pretty shells on my projects.

hampe321

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: hampe321
Experience whit Minecraft: i have been playing Minecraft since 1.8.1.
Experience whit FTB (mods in general): im good whit IC2, Buildcraft3, Forestry, some Railcraft, Mystcraft and Steve's carts.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Stealing and racism.
Why do you want to join us: because i used to play on the TFC server which was really fun and there is not many good FTB servers yet.
What will be your main target on our server: make a big factory that will produce biofuel and have fun.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: moltakkk111
Experience with Minecraft: since beta 1.8
Experience with FTB (mods in general): i started with mods 1 week after i bought minecraft and since then i follow jeets and dw20 lp's so i think i have a good knowlage of mods
Name 3 things you could be banned for: griefing, stealing, not using the mining world
Why do you want to join us: i like ftb and single players is quite boring
What will be your main target on our server: just have fun
A bit more about you main target on our server and why you want to join especially our server before I can accept.

Ingame Name: axion34
Experience with Minecraft: 2 years
Experience with FTB (mods in general): 5 month
Name 3 things you could be banned for: HTTP API for Computercraft - Abusing, griefing, stealing, harassing
Why do you want to join us: i'm looking for a german server
What will be your main target on our server: Building some cool machine
I'd like to hear more about your targets and Intentions on our server before I can decide.
Please take your time describing why you want to join our server.

Ingame Name: Lumb3rjack
Experience with Minecraft: Played mostly Singleplayer started with Multiplayer with FTB Pack, never played Vanilla a lot
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Played a lot of Singleplayer, while watching Youtube Videos a about mods
Name 3 things you could be banned for: stealing, griefing, random attack players
Why do you want to join us: Im looking for a Server with a friendly Community and to have fun.
What will be your main target on our server: Build Machines have fun in Community

accepted and whitelisted by answering additional questions on teamspeak

Ingame Name: zowan
Experience with Minecraft: Alpha 1.2.5
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Pretty new to FTB, but I've played mods for well over a year.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Stealing, Harassing
Why do you want to join us: Looks pretty fun, would like to play a server with FTB
What will be your main target on our server: Working with all the mods and trying to become completely self sufficent in the use of my many tools.

Accepted and whitelisted, welcome!

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with Minecraft: Played since early Alpha
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Only played with them for about 5 or 6 months. Some mods I still haven't tried much.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, stealing, harassing
Why do you want to join us: Very impressed with your server layout and how you do things.
What will be your main target on our server: Build, learn as much as i can with all the mods and just have fun.
accepted but can't whitelist you without your ingame name. Please answer to this post with my comment and your ingame name.