Nessaja FTB | [1.4.2]FTBBETA_A | Whitelist | 20Slots | dedicated DE | prebuild OW "Eldaria"

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

miningpotato

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: miningpotato
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing minecraft for nearly 2 years now! i am very experienced in the mechanics and play.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): tekkit i'm alright with FTB is a new thing and i'm up for learning it!
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Greifing, stealing and harrasing.
Why do you want to join us: to play in a mature and comforting community where i can learn and gain ideas to help my understanding of the FTB modpack. Having fun at the same time, you see single player is really boring so i want to play responsibly with other people.
What will be your main target on our server: Learning the modpack, and Creating amazing builds for the machines and other people to admire.

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ficolas
Experience with Minecraft:2 years
Experience with FTB (mods in general):year and half or so (yeah I havent played vanilla much)
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Griefing (obiously), strip mining in the overworld and trolling
Why do you want to join us:I like the server features, It have logistic pipes and the cc addon and I have played in the server when it was a terra firma craft server :D (mabie u remember me)
What will be your main target on our server:Automation and cool building

Dnick2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dncik2
Expirinece: 2 years
Exprirince with FTB:year
3 things you could get banned for: griefing,moving stuff with portal gun and trollig people
why do you want to join us : to paly with my friend and i like server features
what wiil be you goal: making cool stuff and most important thing have fun[DOUBLEPOST=1354474969][/DOUBLEPOST]my IGN is dnick2

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Lady_Ceres
Experience with Minecraft: 6 months +

Experience with FTB (mods in general): Just recently found out about FTB but I do have experience with most of the mods within it.

Name 3 things you could be banned for:
For PVP'ing random people without their permission.
For having a quarry on overworld or the twilight forest (love this rule!)
For being an annoyance to other players in any way.

Why do you want to join us:
You have a nice set of rules and I am looking for a server that isn't going to be constantly reset as they get to know the FTB. Would just like a nice little home to enjoy this new wonderful mod pack.

What will be your main target on our server:
I don't really have a main target I have a few things in mind that I'd like to build. Going to wander a bit til I find that perfect spot and then decide from there. Defintly looking forward to exploring the twilight though that place looks gorgeous.

Buttonroast

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Buttonroast
Experience with Minecraft: Since 1.8
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I played a lot of tekkit, but im just starting FTB. I know some stuff.
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Greifing, Stealing, 1x1 towers.
Why do you want to join us:Looking for a good server to start on.
What will be your main target on our server: Have FUN, and learn about FTB

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
age 15
Never greifed or banned
i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
and build some awsome things

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with Minecraft:Have been playing for long time experienced with redstone circuits
Experience with FTB (mods in general):I know the ones that were in Tekkit aswell but not the unique ones
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Being intentionally rude, Griefing, Items of mass destruction(nukes etc)
Why do you want to join us: Played single player FTB but its no fun playing alone so i am looking for a small server
What will be your main target on our server: Hollowing out a mountain then filling it with machinery

TJKoolDude6

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TJKoolDude6

Experience with Minecraft: Pretty much a redstoner and I've been playing since Alpha

Experience with FTB (mods in general): I'm pretty good with most of the FTB Mods and mods in general, I love what they add to the game.

Name 3 things you could be banned for: 1: making to many quarry's run at once. 2: Using Industrial TNT for mining 3: Making a huge contraption that lags the server.

Why do you want to join us: I would love to join a community of other people that play FTB and have fun!

What will be your main target on our server: Have fun and build some cool creations.

_Java

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: _Java
Experience with Minecraft: Since early Beta
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I haven't had much experience but that's what I like about servers, I can learn from other players and what they do within FTB.
  • griefing, stealing, or harassing
Why do you want to join us: I've been looking for a FTB server for a while and can't find a serious server that isn't infiltrated by immature kids. Also to find players who are serious about FTB as much as I am and who stay true to a community and not server hop every other day.
What will be your main target on our server: Trying to use ecological power/machines.

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
I cant install misc peripherals, because they are a folder and if I place it at the mods folder, minecraft crashes...

awsome1102

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: awsome1102
Experience with Minecraft: yes
Experience with FTB (mods in general): yes most of them excluding ( greg tech )
Name 3 things you could be banned for: stealing, griefing, and harrasing
Why do you want to join us: im a great FTB player and i know a lot about the
What will be your main target on our server: to have fun and make awesome creations

Boomflex

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Boomflex
Experience with Minecraft: Since Alpha

Experience with FTB (mods in general): For a good week or so, but I have used some of the mods in it for a while.
For having a quarry on overworld or the twilight forest!

Why do you want to join us: For a good time with mature people :)

What will be your main target on our server: The main thing I am looking for is a place to record some multi player FTB footage for my channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/3Boys1ChannelYT?feature=watch) 40subs and 500 views in 3 days. Endorsed by BebopVox on Twitter too! As I used to be a Mod on his official server!

monty

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: monty58
Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since 1.7.3 and I have played with lots of different mods. I'm also a good builder.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I've played with all the mods, a fair bit, I play modded FTB more then vanilla now, best with IC2 and buildcraft.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Quarry's everywhere with the holes left open and crashing the server with nukes.
Why do you want to join us: I've been looking around for a good FTB server since the one I used to play on closed, and whitelist servers are usually better because they have less griefing and I get to keep my stuff.
What will be your main target on our server: Build awesome stuff, make a diamond factory and get the awesome tool that is instant kill and instant mine, that and the best armour you can get.
COLOURS <---- Canada FTW
Just making sure you see this.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RougeAgent
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing for little over a year
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I have been playing it since it came out and before it came out I put the mod pack together with info I could get from the videos and played around with it for a while.
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a server to have fun, meet new people, be able to build without a world reset, and good admins/owner.
What will be your main target on our server: I will be hitting every mod and will be trying to go as in depth as possible with them
accepted and whitelisted

Ingame Name: Boomflex
Experience with Minecraft: Since Alpha

Experience with FTB (mods in general): For a good week or so, but I have used some of the mods in it for a while.
For having a quarry on overworld or the twilight forest!

Why do you want to join us: For a good time with mature people :)

What will be your main target on our server: The main thing I am looking for is a place to record some multi player FTB footage for my channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/3Boys1ChannelYT?feature=watch) 40subs and 500 views in 3 days. Endorsed by BebopVox on Twitter too! As I used to be a Mod on his official server!

Please read the terms and conditions on youtubing Eldaria MAP and state here again that you read them and accept them and what you will do to assure the copyright for that custom map is regarded. After I see you understood what you have to do with your videos to accept the map makers whishes in regards to his map and youtube I will whitelist you.

Ingame Name: miningpotato
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing minecraft for nearly 2 years now! i am very experienced in the mechanics and play.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): tekkit i'm alright with FTB is a new thing and i'm up for learning it!
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Greifing, stealing and harrasing.
Why do you want to join us: to play in a mature and comforting community where i can learn and gain ideas to help my understanding of the FTB modpack. Having fun at the same time, you see single player is really boring so i want to play responsibly with other people.
What will be your main target on our server: Learning the modpack, and Creating amazing builds for the machines and other people to admire.

Same thing for you. Please read, understand, accept and describe the conditions for youtubing this custom map before I can whitelist you.

Ingame Name: ficolas
Experience with Minecraft:2 years
Experience with FTB (mods in general):year and half or so (yeah I havent played vanilla much)
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Griefing (obiously), strip mining in the overworld and trolling
Why do you want to join us:I like the server features, It have logistic pipes and the cc addon and I have played in the server when it was a terra firma craft server :D (mabie u remember me)
What will be your main target on our server:Automation and cool building

accepted and whitelisted

IGN:dncik2
Expirinece: 2 years
Exprirince with FTB:year
3 things you could get banned for: griefing,moving stuff with portal gun and trollig people
why do you want to join us : to paly with my friend and i like server features
what wiil be you goal: making cool stuff and most important thing have fun[DOUBLEPOST=1354474969][/DOUBLEPOST]my IGN is dnick2

Please take the time to write another post and give me some more information. What do you especially like to do with FTB, who is your friend, does he still need to be whitelisted?
Your post is a bit to generall for me to be able for me to see if you understood the rules. Besides understanding generall minecraft community rules please show me that you understood rules special for our server.

Ingame Name: Lady_Ceres
Experience with Minecraft: 6 months +

Experience with FTB (mods in general): Just recently found out about FTB but I do have experience with most of the mods within it.

For having a quarry on overworld or the twilight forest (love this rule!)

Why do you want to join us:
You have a nice set of rules and I am looking for a server that isn't going to be constantly reset as they get to know the FTB. Would just like a nice little home to enjoy this new wonderful mod pack.

What will be your main target on our server:
I don't really have a main target I have a few things in mind that I'd like to build. Going to wander a bit til I find that perfect spot and then decide from there. Defintly looking forward to exploring the twilight though that place looks gorgeous.

One of the most enjoying applications I got to read till now.
I can see that you put some time into reading my post and thinking about joining.

Accepted and whitelisted.

Please understand though that discovering new chunks of the world will generate serverlag.
If you like adventuring try to do that in a form which helps the server out a bit. Like taking time while exploring new chunks and stopping every so often to give the server time to clear up his chunk generation and map rendering queue. The server is running without any lags at all ... till new chunks are explored.

Ingame Name: Buttonroast
Experience with Minecraft: Since 1.8
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I played a lot of tekkit, but im just starting FTB. I know some stuff.
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Greifing, Stealing, 1x1 towers.
Why do you want to join us:Looking for a good server to start on.
What will be your main target on our server: Have FUN, and learn about FTB

Please give me more information. Take your time answering. I want to get a feeling that you really want to join the server. I have to protect the server community for grievers and my only way to do that with a whitelist is due to the fact that people who want to just have fun destroying other peoples workings seldom take their time thinking about a server or other means which slowes them down. Please put more time into describing what you want to do on Nessaja FTB. Why our especially our server. What do you like about it?

IGN trixes
age 15
Never greifed or banned
i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
and build some awsome things

Thanks for the information. Please show me that you understood the rules and you are willing to comply with them by describing some of our special rules with you own words. Which situations you feel should people get banned from our server. Which of the rules do you like and why?

Ingame Name: TJKoolDude6

Experience with Minecraft: Pretty much a redstoner and I've been playing since Alpha

Experience with FTB (mods in general): I'm pretty good with most of the FTB Mods and mods in general, I love what they add to the game.

Name 3 things you could be banned for: 1: making to many quarry's run at once. 2: Using Industrial TNT for mining 3: Making a huge contraption that lags the server.

Why do you want to join us: I would love to join a community of other people that play FTB and have fun!

What will be your main target on our server: Have fun and build some cool creations.

accepted and whitelisted

Experience with Minecraft:Have been playing for long time experienced with redstone circuits
Experience with FTB (mods in general):I know the ones that were in Tekkit aswell but not the unique ones
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Being intentionally rude, Griefing, Items of mass destruction(nukes etc)
Why do you want to join us: Played single player FTB but its no fun playing alone so i am looking for a small server
What will be your main target on our server: Hollowing out a mountain then filling it with machinery

A minecraft ingame name would really help whitelisting you ;-)

Ingame Name: _Java
Experience with Minecraft: Since early Beta
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I haven't had much experience but that's what I like about servers, I can learn from other players and what they do within FTB.
  • griefing, stealing, or harassing
Why do you want to join us: I've been looking for a FTB server for a while and can't find a serious server that isn't infiltrated by immature kids. Also to find players who are serious about FTB as much as I am and who stay true to a community and not server hop every other day.
What will be your main target on our server: Trying to use ecological power/machines.

accepted and whitelisted

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: awsome1102
Experience with Minecraft: yes
Experience with FTB (mods in general): yes most of them excluding ( greg tech )
Name 3 things you could be banned for: stealing, griefing, and harrasing
Why do you want to join us: im a great FTB player and i know a lot about the
What will be your main target on our server: to have fun and make awesome creations

Please give me more information. Take your time answering. I want to get a feeling that you really want to join the server. I have to protect the server community for grievers and my only way to do that with a whitelist is due to the fact that people who want to just have fun destroying other peoples workings seldom take their time thinking about a server or other means which slowes them down. Please put more time into describing what you want to do on Nessaja FTB. Why our especially our server. What do you like about it?
You said you have no experience with Gregs Tech. Don't you like it or did you not had time to look into it for now?

Just making sure you see this.
I saw your post and I wasn't sure that you understood the rules.
I also need to see more efford for your post.
Don't try to use generals.
Why our server, what do you like about it, what you can live with?
What do you want to do? Please more details.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
I cant install misc peripherals, because they are a folder and if I place it at the mods folder, minecraft crashes...
Basically you need to open your FTB launcher, click at the beta ftb pack, click edit mods button, click mods tab (not core, not jar) and add it to the list of activated mods by clicking the add button. You will be asked where it is. It shouldnt be saved directly into the mods folder on downloading. Use your desktop for example. FTB launcher will place it in the right spot for you when you use the above mentioned method.

With the next FTB Update i expect this mod to be part of the pack itself.

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
Basically you need to open your FTB launcher, click at the beta ftb pack, click edit mods button, click mods tab (not core, not jar) and add it to the list of activated mods by clicking the add button. You will be asked where it is. It shouldnt be saved directly into the mods folder on downloading. Use your desktop for example. FTB launcher will place it in the right spot for you when you use the above mentioned method.

With the next FTB Update i expect this mod to be part of the pack itself.
Yes, I know that, but it is a folder, and when I click on it, instead of adding it to the mods, it opens.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I know that, but it is a folder, and when I click on it, instead of adding it to the mods, it opens.
That mod isnt a folder after download, it's a zip file ... I don't know what you have downloaded but it wasn't the right thing or you messed with it allready.

Added a small description on how to add the additional mods on the first post.
It's that easy.

Axion34

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: axion34
Experience with Minecraft: 2 years
Experience with FTB (mods in general): 5 month
Name 3 things you could be banned for: HTTP API for Computercraft - Abusing, griefing, stealing, harassing
Why do you want to join us: i'm looking for a german server
What will be your main target on our server: Building some cool machine. My first target is to get a unlimited powersource without solarpanels. I think some peatfarms and lava stuff. Next i would like to build some automated sortingsystem for my stuff. I like to build my base underground near badrock.