Nessaja FTB | [1.4.2]FTBBETA_A | Whitelist | 20Slots | dedicated DE | prebuild OW "Eldaria"

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Nessaja FTB a small german community for FTB.

IMPORTANT:
Due to the ammount of bugs in the MAP we decided to restart the MAP alltogether and using a own compiled list of Mods based on the DW20 Modpack with several additionals (GT, LP and others)
The Whitelistlock is still in place. We are NOT accepting new whitelist requests currently.
The Players of the current whitelist can send a forum private message to DracePhoenix (one of the mods) or join teamspeak to request information how to join again if they have problems doing so.
This Forum Post will be updated in the comming days reflecting the new changes.

Description:
Nessaja FTB is meant to be a long term FTB server, which won't restart after FTB will be updated.
The main goal for this server is to have things build for persistence and athmosphere.
We use 2 additional mods, which will hopefully later be part of the normal FTB Pack.
In the meantime we add those manually.

Server Data:
ServerIP: nessaja-ao.de:33333
Difficulty: Hard
PVP: generally enabled but no PVP Server - rules!
Slots: 20
TS3 IP: nessaja-ao.de
Dynamic MAP: http://nessaja-ao.de:8333
Config File Download: http://minecraft.nessaja-ao.de/Nessaja_FTB_config.zip

The config files will ensure that your client config matches with the server.
You can adjust the client side values if you want.
Included in the config pack are only configuration files from aditional mods or changes from FTB.
Changes can be seen in this post some lines below.

The server is a dedicated quad core system with 8GB memory located in a large data center in germany.
It has backups, daily reboot, performance optimizations.
The server is running mostly 24/7, daily reboot for a few minutes every night at 0:00 - 0:15 GMT+1.

Additional Mods:
Added logistic pipes till it's in FTB itself.
DL: http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/artifact/build/dist/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar

Added MiscPeripherals till it's in FTB itself.
Thread: http://www.computercraft.info/forum...c142-145mc132-miscperipherals-12/page__st__60
RichardG867s DL: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751/Mods/miscperipherals/miscperipherals-1.3b1.zip

Due to some world breaking crashes we had to:
-remove Enderchests.
-exchange Thermal Expansion 2.0.5 with 2.0.6.

You at least need to exchange Thermal Expansion within your client with the version of 2.0.6 to be able to login in addition to the changes mentioned above.

Maps:
Nessaja_FTB uses mainly 4 maps of which 2 are persistent and 2 are "cycling".
Cycling means that those worlds will be deleted and regenerated when neccessary.
- Overworld based on "Eldaria" by Aurelien_Sama [persistent]
- Nether - normally generated [cycling]
- The End - normally generated [cycling]
- Twilight Forest - normally generated [persistent]

The Overworld uses a pregenerated map "Eldaria v3" by Aurelien_Sama.

Planetminecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/aurelien_sama/

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AurelienSama

Terms of use:
http://bit.ly/Aurelien-Sama

Disabled Items / Changes to FTB:
  • /gamerule mobGriefing false - Creepers and Endermen don't do damage to area.
  • Players can't create their own Age Books. If you need a specific age ask the staff.
  • PG: Portals require "fuel" (Enderdust)
  • TE: MJ usage for the Thermal Expansion Magma Crucible - netherrack to lava recipe increased to 5000 MJ from 4000 MJ.
  • Disabled hard recipes for Advanced Solar Panels, normal recipes enabled - reduction in uranium cost.
  • Enabled HTTP API for Computercraft - Abusing this will cause an instant ban!
  • Disabled Factorization silver ore generation. Thermal Expansion silver is still active.
  • Quantum Helmet won't refill hunger - you WILL need food on Nessaja FTB!
  • GT: 16 instead of 8 tin cells per 4 tin ingots (original IC2 recipe).
  • GT: restored normal tool recipes without a need for steel.
  • GT: slightly increased iridium ore generation since you need it for the UU Matter Fabricator which replaces the IC2 Mass Fabricator.
  • IC2: Enabled Lapotron Crystals for Miners.
  • Added Mod Logistic Pipes (logisticsSignId=581, logisticsSolidBlockId=580)
  • Added Mod MiscPeripherals
--- Rules ---
General Rules:
  • Always follow the instructions of the staff.
  • No griefing.
  • No stealing.
  • No harassing.
  • Don't annoy other people.
  • No "pillaring" - we have a map.
  • No random PVP.
  • No PVP without acceptence of all parties besides defending yourself.
  • No filming (Youtube, twitch etc.) without contacting the server owner first.
  • Try to avoid contraptions which cause excessive amounts server lag.
  • Don't setup more than 5 privatly used chunk loaders. Ask if you need more.
Map specific Rules:

Persistent worlds: (Overworld, Twilight Forest)
  • No TNT, Nukes or over tools of massive destruction.
  • No strip mining or quarrying.
  • Keep distance from other players of at least 100 blocks or ask before building nearby each other.
  • Try to fit your buildings into the surrounding landscape - f.e. don't create flying platforms.
Mining Age:
  • After quarrying close your holes with a not naturally occuring block (f.e. cobblestone).
Nether:
  • No specific rules.
The End:
  • No specific rules.
--- Whitelist Application ---
Please fill out the following questions and wair for an answer.
You can also do your application live on teamspeak if one of the staff members able to whitelist is online.

Ingame Name:
Experience with FTB (mods in general):
Name 3 things you could be banned for:
Why do you want to join us:
What will be your main target on our server:

--- Staff ---
Seldron - Server Owner
DracePhoenix - Moderator
Hargenrulze - Moderator
tobytse99 - Moderator​
snaps11 - Moderator​
-- How to install additional required mods --
  • Download additional Mods for the Server:
    Logistic Pipes (orig. by Krapht, we use adjusted release till a final version by Krapht comes out)
    URL:
    http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/artifact/build/dist/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar

MiscPeripherals for CCTurtles by RichardG867
    Thread:
    Link
    DL for 1.4.2:
    Link
  • Within FTB launcher click on the Modpack and click on the “Edit Mod Pack“ button.
  • Click on the “Add Mod” button on the bottom left of the new window.
  • Add all Mods you downloaded on step 1.
  • You can add client side only mod optionally here.
    (Optinfine f.e. but care thats a jar tab mod!)
  • Clock open folder and copy the Nessaja FTB config files you downloaded into the folder. Overwrite existing ones. Don't delete the existing config folder before doing that! The download only consists of the changed files. Be aware that this modification may prevent you from joining other FTB servers which don't have these 2 additional mods installed or have different server side settings.
  • Close the folders.
  • Close the “Edit Modpack” Window and start the game by pressing the “Launch” button.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: lavastage
Experience with Minecraft: though i only bought it in 1.8, i have been learning about it / following it since 1.4
Experience with FTB (mods in general): i could be better, i am not a pro, but other than IC2, i'm good
Name 3 things you could be banned for: 1: le weapon of mass destruct in the over-world. 2: harassing players (aka trolling) 3: creating a quarry in the overworld and not cleaning it up (though just creating it could get you banned as well)
Why do you want to join us: i am sick of single player and i want to play FTB with some friends.
What will be your main target on our server: well surviving with others, i can't really think ahead. i might make a shared resource room, or the SCP foundation. but we will have to see ;)

P.P.S. i thought the 3 things you could get banned for was to check if i read the rules. if you want some diffrent response, like what i might do that will get me banned, just ask

EDIT: what i might do myself on accident that will get me banned: 1: portal gun misfire at the sky. 2: joking around too much. 3: creating mystcraft ages.

Malokay

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: M4lokay
Experience with Minecraft: im not playing for that long, but alot in the short time
Experience with FTB (mods in general): played with them on on singleplayer
Name 3 things you could be banned for: too many quarrys, since creeps make no holes i will not forget to close them. so cant think of anything else
Why do you want to join us: want to play on a server
What will be your main target on our server: building a lot of stuff :)

tobytse99

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: tobytse99

Experience with Minecraft:
Minecraft since beta1.3; mods since 1.0

I don't know everything, but I know every wiki, and I completed the normal FTB retro map(single player).

1. Strip mine/quarry in overworld
2. Stealing, Killing people, Being a jerk, TOO MUCH CAPS, etc
3. 100 chunk loaders

Server with whitelist and additional mods make it more complicated to join and thus less mindless griefer.

The owner. *aims at head* Build innovative contraptions and write good ComputerCraft programs. -edit- And most importantly make some new friends.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: tobytse99

Experience with Minecraft:
Minecraft since beta1.3; mods since 1.0

I don't know everything, but I know every wiki, and I completed the normal FTB retro map(single player).

1. Strip mine/quarry in overworld
2. Stealing, Killing people, Being a jerk, TOO MUCH CAPS, etc
3. 100 chunk loaders

Server with whitelist and additional mods make it more complicated to join and thus less mindless griefer.

The owner. *aims at head* Build innovative contraptions and write good ComputerCraft programs. -edit- And most importantly make some new friends.

accepted and whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1354387060][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name: M4lokay
Experience with Minecraft: im not playing for that long, but alot in the short time
Experience with FTB (mods in general): played with them on on singleplayer
Name 3 things you could be banned for: too many quarrys, since creeps make no holes i will not forget to close them. so cant think of anything else
Why do you want to join us: want to play on a server
What will be your main target on our server: building a lot of stuff :)

Basically the questions about things that can you get banned are a test if the rules have been understood.
Your answers dont exactly match our rules. Please read them again and adjust your post. Thanks.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: lavastage
Experience with Minecraft: though i only bought it in 1.8, i have been learning about it / following it since 1.4
Experience with FTB (mods in general): i could be better, i am not a pro, but other than IC2, i'm good
Name 3 things you could be banned for: 1: le weapon of mass destruct in the over-world. 2: harassing players (aka trolling) 3: creating a quarry in the overworld and not cleaning it up (though just creating it could get you banned as well)
Why do you want to join us: i am sick of single player and i want to play FTB with some friends.
What will be your main target on our server: well surviving with others, i can't really think ahead. i might make a shared resource room, or the SCP foundation. but we will have to see ;)

P.P.S. i thought the 3 things you could get banned for was to check if i read the rules. if you want some diffrent response, like what i might do that will get me banned, just ask

EDIT: what i might do myself on accident that will get me banned: 1: portal gun misfire at the sky. 2: joking around too much. 3: creating mystcraft ages.

Accepted and whitelisted.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
woo thankyothankyouthankyou i will join once i get the mods ready :D

btw can you list where the mods go when you install them, like if they are jar mods and stuff? because i have no clue on how to install mscperipherals :(

EDIT: ok, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL MISCPERIPHERALS?!?!? this is driveing me nuts!!!!!!!:mad:

Malokay

Jul 29, 2019
accepted and whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1354387060][/DOUBLEPOST]

Basically the questions about things that can you get banned are a test if the rules have been understood.
Your answers dont exactly match our rules. Please read them again and adjust your post. Thanks.

Now i get it :)

Name 3 things you could be banned for: 1.Killing every player i see and taking thire stuff 2. Not following what an admin says 3. building a quarry in the overworld

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Now i get it :)

Name 3 things you could be banned for: 1.Killing every player i see and taking thire stuff 2. Not following what an admin says 3. building a quarry in the overworld
accepted and whitelisted

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
it has to be exactly the mentioned version and you only have to add it as a standard mod for your mods tab within the launcher. Nothing to serious.
You can try to get support within our TS3 when some of us are online.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
it has to be exactly the mentioned version and you only have to add it as a standard mod for your mods tab within the launcher. Nothing to serious.
You can try to get support within our TS3 when some of us are online.
yeah i tried that. it still dosent work, i have tried everything. compressing it into a zip file, dropping it into the mods folder. etc etc etc. nothing would work.
also i dont have TS3

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
we have talked bevore, but here is my 'official' aplication.

Ingame Name: silentdestiny
Experience with Minecraft: i have played it for a long time (since alpha)
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I( played with mods since around the time of industrial Craft One
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing (nukes, etc) , Stealing, Unrespectfull behavior
Why do you want to join us: I live in Germany and wont to play on a persistant (german based) server.
What will be your main target on our server: I like caving and building complex machine structures.

greetings ~silentdestiny

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
a
Hi,
we have talked bevore, but here is my 'official' aplication.

Ingame Name: silentdestiny
Experience with Minecraft: i have played it for a long time (since alpha)
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I( played with mods since around the time of industrial Craft One
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing (nukes, etc) , Stealing, Unrespectfull behavior
Why do you want to join us: I live in Germany and wont to play on a persistant (german based) server.
What will be your main target on our server: I like caving and building complex machine structures.

greetings ~silentdestiny
accepted and whitelisted

Archangle1221

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Archangle1221
Experience with Minecraft: Played alot, I know alot about IC2, redpower, forestry, etc
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Used all mods and spended time with them.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Insulting, unrespectfull to other players
Why do you want to join us: I looked a long time for a community server, where i can play in groups with friendly people.
What will be your main target on our server: I can do anything.

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Archangle1221
Experience with Minecraft: Played alot, I know alot about IC2, redpower, forestry, etc
Experience with FTB (mods in general): Used all mods and spended time with them.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Insulting, unrespectfull to other players
Why do you want to join us: I looked a long time for a community server, where i can play in groups with friendly people.
What will be your main target on our server: I can do anything.

accepted and whitelisted

monty

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: monty58
Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since 1.7.3 and I have played with lots of different mods. I'm also a good builder.
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I've played with all the mods, a fair bit, I play modded FTB more then vanilla now, best with IC2 and buildcraft.
Name 3 things you could be banned for: Griefing, Quarry's everywhere with the holes left open and crashing the server with nukes.
Why do you want to join us: I've been looking around for a good FTB server since the one I used to play on closed, and whitelist servers are usually better because they have less griefing and I get to keep my stuff.
What will be your main target on our server: Build awesome stuff, make a diamond factory and get the awesome tool that is instant kill and instant mine, that and the best armour you can get.
COLOURS <---- Canada FTW

jbowon

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:jbowon
Experience with Minecraft:I have been playing since alpha.
Experience with FTB (mods in general):I have used most of the mods for quite a while
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Griefing, Stealing, PVP without Consent.
Why do you want to join us:To have fun with others and build a tech empire
What will be your main target on our server:Build a functional Nuclear Reactor that produces at least 2500-3000 eu/t and power a city with it (although I might need more for a big city).

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:jbowon
Experience with Minecraft:I have been playing since alpha.
Experience with FTB (mods in general):I have used most of the mods for quite a while
Name 3 things you could be banned for:Griefing, Stealing, PVP without Consent.
Why do you want to join us:To have fun with others and build a tech empire
What will be your main target on our server:Build a functional Nuclear Reactor that produces at least 2500-3000 eu/t and power a city with it (although I might need more for a big city).
accepted and whitelisted

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RougeAgent
Experience with Minecraft: Been playing for little over a year
Experience with FTB (mods in general): I have been playing it since it came out and before it came out I put the mod pack together with info I could get from the videos and played around with it for a while.
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a server to have fun, meet new people, be able to build without a world reset, and good admins/owner.
What will be your main target on our server: I will be hitting every mod and will be trying to go as in depth as possible with them