Open Server NerdOrbit | Unleashed V1.1.7 | No Whitelist | PVP Survival | Grief-Prevention | BoP | Reliquary

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Leoj01993

Jul 29, 2019
the imagination some of the people on here have and the objects they are designing just blows me away sometimes. A really inventive group of players for sure

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
the imagination some of the people on here have and the objects they are designing just blows me away sometimes. A really inventive group of players for sure
You're pretty inventive yourself, from what i hear. But yea, there's a couple of guys who are just...crazy. Drac and His group (Hege and Azzy) are just crazy amazing.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
You're pretty inventive yourself, from what i hear. But yea, there's a couple of guys who are just...crazy. Drac and His group (Hege and Azzy) are just crazy amazing.
They have a massive castle with a huge automated farm, its really something.

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
They have a massive castle with a huge automated farm, its really something.
ikr? It's absolutely beautiful too. i love what they've done with it. i swear i'm going to hire them to build me something. i need a big old stonking castle too, methinks.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
I am happy to announce that our first Build Contest has started!

The Nerd Orbit staff has been hard at work setting up a new world that we plan on using for all our major server events. These events will include building contests, PVP challenges, PVE challenges, and anything else we can think of.

The purpose of this post is to give you guys a heads up on the VERY STRICT rules for the Event world as well as provide you with the directions for the first contest.

Event World Rules: Breaking any of these rules WILL result in a BAN.
  1. Read the rules wall every time you enter, rules may change without notice and it is up to you to know the rules for each contest.
  2. You may only claim 1 area in each zone, zones will be color coded.
  3. You may only build in the designated zone color.
  4. This world if for Events only, you may not use your area for any form of base, storage or crafting automation.
  5. You may only build for the current contest topic, you may not build a house during a statue contest.
  6. No powered machines, redstone, or moving blocks unless stated otherwise in the event rules.
  7. No dicks, tits, or twats.
  8. You will be required to use your own materials, you may trade with others to get blocks you cant make.

Event Info:

Event: Build Contest
Start date: 9/4/2013
End date: 9/18/2013
Topic: Statue, can be a person, object, animal, or combination.
Rule exceptions: None
Zone Color: Red
Height limit: 100

Prizes: The quality of the entries will determine the number of places that receive prizes.
1st Place: $20 store credit, 1 steam game.
2nd Place: $10 store credit, 1 steam game.
3rd Place: $5 store credit.
4th Place: 5 tower keys
5th Place: 5 tower keys

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
The event seems to be going really well, i guess everyone wants that store credit.

Leoj01993

Jul 29, 2019
this build contest is really showing some of the talent for creativeness on this server...many of the builds are quite impressive so far and very unique in their own ways

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
Build contest is almost over! i'm super excited to see the outcome, there's some awesome statues in the event world right now. And some people are procrastinating so much right now. xD

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
i really hope Mojang gets their stuff together and fixes the downtime issues. ._.

Build contest was interesting, the winners had some great builds, i can't wait for the next one!

Leoj01993

Jul 29, 2019
The recent build contest was really fun and I personally can't wait for the next one. :)

I also can't believe how many new players keep joining; the community really is growing.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
i really hope Mojang gets their stuff together and fixes the downtime issues. ._.

Build contest was interesting, the winners had some great builds, i can't wait for the next one!
The next one will be soon, im still working on the set up.