Open Server NerdOrbit | Unleashed V1.1.7 | No Whitelist | PVP Survival | Grief-Prevention | BoP | Reliquary

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
A Feed The Beast Survival PvP Server

Server Info: ftb.nerdorbit.com
Rules:

1. No griefing.
2. If you did not build it, don't destroy it.
3. Quarries must be built over water or covered. No death pits.
4. No stealing.
5. Respect staff at all times.
6. Respect other players as well.
7. No racial or sexual slurs.
8. No 1x1 towers
9. No floating trees.
10. If an area is unprotected, you CAN loot it but do not destroy it.
11. If an area is protected, DO NOT TOUCH IT.
12.The world is open PvP
13. Donations are non-refundable.
14. Charge-backs will trigger an auto ban.
15. Banned items include: bags, itnt, arcane worktable, chunk loaders, any item used to dupe or bypass protections.

How to become a Member:
1. Head on over to our website: www.nerdorbit.com
2. Register on on our site.
3. DL the FTB client.(google FTB)
4. Launch FTB Unleashed pack 1.1.7, wait for it to finish then exit. (Pack Code: FTBUnleashed)
5. Re-Launch FTB, select the Unleashed pack and click edit mod pack.
6. Disable DartCraft and Mystcraft and enable Biomes-O-Plenty and Reliquary, and power converters.
7. Launch FTB Unleashed and log in.
8. Have fun!

Server Description
Machines or Magic? - Will you create the next industrial super power or will you delve into the secrets of the arcane? You help decide whether technology or magic reigns supreme.

PVP - We know players sometimes get that itch to go on the occasional axe wielding murder spree and we allow you to make the decision to indulge or not, just be prepared when the population rises against you.

Defender or Outlaw? - Do you prefer to roam the world as an outlaw challenging players and indulging in pvp, or do you prefer to band together with your friends for the greater good to defend your land, friends, and server? We have a set of sculpted pvp rules that allow players to defend themselves and settle their differences with minimal staff interference.

Anti Grief - We use top of the line anti griefer and hacker counter measures and in addition to staff, we also provide a range to tools for our members to use to help protect the server and their investments.

Server Events - To spice things up, staff will conduct server events and challenges for the enjoyment of its members. These events can range from Boss fights and base defense to build contests. These events can include a range of prizes and rewards so be prepared for fierce competition.​

Last edited:

divinnyz

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing server with an old, friendly community. A prime place to just have fun and relax.

dhevvort

Jul 29, 2019
This is easily the best server I know of for Ultimate. None of the people on there are dicks, everyone's friendly & helpful, and they have Biomes O'Plenty. I rate it 9/11.

a1s4aaron

Jul 29, 2019
This is easily the best server I know of for Ultimate. None of the people on there are dicks, everyone's friendly & helpful, and they have Biomes O'Plenty. I rate it 9/11.
its unleashed and this is an awesome community you should try it out

Iprozombie

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought i would add that there is virtually no lag under normal circumstances, the people are nice and friendly the staff is very helpful and friendly as well, and on this server we have very active admins so when you need help there will probably always be someone to help you, and even if there isnt an admin online our community is helpful In my case this server is where i first started with these types of mods, and at the time i had no idea what to do but these guys helped be become great at FTB. In my opinion this server, Nerdorbit, is unrivaled to any other unleashed server. I hope you have fun.

~Iprozombie

Leoj01993

Jul 29, 2019
I would highly recommend this server to anyone as its perfect. The admins/moderators are very helpful and very active, there is virtually zero lag, and the players are all very friendly and helpful.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
thank you very much, we try our best to provide a fun environment for every one to enjoy.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought i would add that there is virtually no lag under normal circumstances, the people are nice and friendly the staff is very helpful and friendly as well, and on this server we have very active admins so when you need help there will probably always be someone to help you, and even if there isnt an admin online our community is helpful In my case this server is where i first started with these types of mods, and at the time i had no idea what to do but these guys helped be become great at FTB. In my opinion this server, Nerdorbit, is unrivaled to any other unleashed server. I hope you have fun.

~Iprozombie
All our staff try there best to help out players who are new to the pack. If any one has questions feel free to ask in game and we will do our best to help.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
i love biomes o plenty. And this server.

- <3 kyt
Biomes-O-Plenty is nuts, theres so many cool biomes now. One of our members found one that looked like it was from Mario World with all the giant flowers.

Leoj01993

Jul 29, 2019
This server is becoming more fun as each day passes with how its growing :)
Sometimes its hard to stop playing on it
I would recommend it to anyone.

P.S. if you are planning on joining it...install Biomes O' Plenty (takes like 5 seconds and the server's site details exactly how to do it on their forums) XD

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
Biomes-O-Plenty is nuts, theres so many cool biomes now. One of our members found one that looked like it was from Mario World with all the giant flowers.
i absolutely love the Craig biome, the mountains are so amazing. Vanilla really needs some of these biomes to give it more variety. They're moving in the right direction, though.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
This server is becoming more fun as each day passes with how its growing :)
Sometimes its hard to stop playing on it
I would recommend it to anyone.

P.S. if you are planning on joining it...install Biomes O' Plenty (takes like 5 seconds and the server's site details exactly how to do it on their forums) XD
Im glad you are having fun!

New members can easily install Biomes-O-Plenty using the listed directions on this thread as well.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
i absolutely love the Craig biome, the mountains are so amazing. Vanilla really needs some of these biomes to give it more variety. They're moving in the right direction, though.
I found 1 biome with red water and everything was burnt, it looked awesome. I hope more biomes are added to vanilla.

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
I found 1 biome with red water and everything was burnt, it looked awesome. I hope more biomes are added to vanilla.
i hope so. They're doing these really cool valley/mountain things with clay, which will be a great way to get more clay. But the cliffs idea they've got needs some more work. To be honest? i want more under water stuff. That would be cool for BoP too. Sunken ships and coral reefs and whatnot.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
i hope so. They're doing these really cool valley/mountain things with clay, which will be a great way to get more clay. But the cliffs idea they've got needs some more work. To be honest? i want more under water stuff. That would be cool for BoP too. Sunken ships and coral reefs and whatnot.
there was this mod back in the day that added glowing coral, added a clear water mod and it blew my mind.