Open Server NerdOrbit | Unleashed V1.1.7 | No Whitelist | PVP Survival | Grief-Prevention | BoP | Reliquary

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seelin

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently no roller coasters, oh well, wonder what the next build contest is going to be? Hopefully something a bit simpler that people can choose to make more complex if the want, like the first contest.

Xavier Crossca

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to point out two things quickly. Firstly, the arcane workbench is listed under banned items which prevent players from doing much of anything 'magical' or involving thaumcraft, so I assumed it was likely a typo. Secondly, a few of the rules are contradictory and a tad bit confusing. All in all it's a good server, but I think it could use a few tweaks on the forum.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
Brand new map guys, enjoy the fresh start![DOUBLEPOST=1384783995][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to mention, we are now using 1.1.7

a1s4aaron

Jul 29, 2019
amazing community and fun for everyone. the protection is also great so you don't lose your stuff

a1s4aaron

Jul 29, 2019
also if we get enough people we might be able to do some server events like build contests. wouldn't that be fun