Whitelist Server neiljb's server [Monster 1.1.1] Whitelist [Anti grief] 24/7 [My Town] No banned Items [Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dredskot

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dredskot

Modded minecraft experience: 2yrs

Favorite type of cheese: Depends, what color is the wine I'm also drinking?

Rapture288

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:ekronz

Modded minecraft experience:Not very long Thats why i want to join a server to learn from others :)

Favorite type of cheese:ricotta

RebelzSwifty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rebelzswifty
ModExp: Just finished Agrarian skies with Gukliuyk, previously mostly direwolf20 packs.
Favourite type of cheese: Mixed grated cheese in a bag from Asda :)

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gukliuyk
ModExp: Just finished Agrarian skies with Rebelz
Favourite type of cheese: either mozzerella orparmasan

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ryan784

Modded minecraft experience: I have been playing FTB for the past two years now, roughly. Been playing with mods for almost three years, now that I think about it. So yes, I have experience with most mods, and if I don't, I learn fast. The only mods that I am not very good with are the magical ones - but I am thinking about learning them more in depth this time around.

Favorite type of cheese: Depends what I am drinking it with.

neiljb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ryan784

Modded minecraft experience: I have been playing FTB for the past two years now, roughly. Been playing with mods for almost three years, now that I think about it. So yes, I have experience with most mods, and if I don't, I learn fast. The only mods that I am not very good with are the magical ones - but I am thinking about learning them more in depth this time around.

Favorite type of cheese: Depends what I am drinking it with.

Whitelisted. welcome to the server.

Why server is offline right now?

Back up now. :)

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, for anyone looking to join, the server is pretty cool. Small community, active admins, little to no lag, and friendly people. Would definitely recommend!

snowfire

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:snowfireryu

Modded minecraft experience:2 years

Favorite type of cheese: Love a nice sandwich with sliced colby jack and provolone.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
I have a world request with the following modifiers in order:

Ocean Biome
Single Biome
Stone
Lava
Standard Terrain
Normal Moon
Enderstarfield
Dark Sun
Bright Lighting