NEI doesn't display Microblocks DW20

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Leosen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I just started playing Direwolf20 for 1.7.10. And I've noticed that NEI doesn't display the microblocks when I search for them, so I have to craft them manually. Very annoying in creative.

I've set NEI to show all subsets and everything there, but I still can't get it to show them? What is causing it?

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
I can't say for certain but I think this may be a config setting set by DW, most players do not want NEI cluttered up with all those microblocks on survival. As for how to change it, I can only suggest looking at the config files for NEI and for Forge Multipart

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, this is an option in NEI (or it may be FMP I can't remember) which removes all microblocks from NEI. This just makes people actually find what they want without having to look through 20 pages of microblocks.
Imagine if you are looking for something, you don't know WHAT it is called, but you know it has "panel" in the name... You'd have to wade through all the microblocks BS to find it

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Mustang351c