NEI Chunk Boundires/Borders

Kaminho

Jul 29, 2019
i saw in DW20 ssp episode that he can just press f9 and he has chunk borders, i have updated dw pack and there is no option to even assign key for that, anyone know where is problem?

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
For me there was never any need to assign the chunk border functionality to F9. It was already set up. Have you tried it already to see if it works as-is? Keep in mind that you have to press F9 twice to see the full chunk border grid. Pressing it just once only shows the boundary intersections, which can be easy to miss.

Kaminho

Jul 29, 2019
i change the key in NEI shortcut options. NEI cant be out of date if im using same modpack as Direwolf20, and i updated it few sec ago to be sure.

Could someone download Direwolf20 modpack and check if it works for him? mby DW20 on hes Lets Play had extended version of NEI

EDIT

i downloaded fresh new version of modpack and it works good, problem was with my saves that were made long ago and chunk borders does not work there for some reason. So probably it cant be fixed in my old world.

but still, in DW20 world it works ;/ strange

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
In the nei.cfg under key bindings change chunkoverlay=67 (f9). It uses something called LWJGL codes, there's a page on the minecraft wiki, called key codes, showing what they match up to.

neo123123

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone is gonna read this and this is a very old post but I will post it just in case anyone has the same problem. Once you open to your minecraft directory you will see a folder named saves(as you all know this is where your worlds are saved) in that folder there is a NEI folder(If you have problems in other worlds too delete it, if not let it be) then open the world in which you have the problem(make a back up first, please I don't want to be responsible if something goes wrong) and in your world folder there is a NEI folder too, delete it and run minecraft, I am not sure if this would work but try it.