Need Staff and players :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sir_Zodiac

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Amnesia Networks

We are looking for people that just generally love to help out servers and have fun at the same time! we would love for you to apply for staff or just come play with us :)

You can apply for staff here http://cue.enjin.com/application.

We feature some great premium plugins such as Vote crates, Ultimate vote, GlobalAuctionHouse and many more!

Join us at: Cue.asuscomm.com

Server Details
  • Server was started on 3/19/2016
  • Server is ran on a dedicated server.
  • Running on 10Gb ram but more can be allocated as needed
  • FTB Infinity Evolved 2.4.2 Normal Mode
  • Using KCauldron for Premium plugin support
  • Teamspeak for everyone to use
  • Server is hosted on the west cost of California

Server Rules
  • Dont be a jerk
  • No griefing
  • No stealing in claimed areas
  • No trolling
  • Do not ask to be admin! Apply instead!
Use this topic for any questions regarding this server.

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
So much info yet the critical peice of data is missing.

Where's the server based? This server could have the best hardware money could buy but still lagg like crazy because im in Australia. 300ms on a good day when on east coast US servers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sir_Zodiac

Jul 29, 2019
No they are not paid jobs.. and we are saying that we are "hiring" to keep it strictly professional and we ask you that because we want to honestly know if you want to help the community or just mess about with some extra commands

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you require 2 references from prior positions considering this is incredibly obviously an "entry-level" job?

Also you say that you keep it strictly professional. Does "Give us a funny video or joke" sound very professional to you?

How's your experience as a server owner btw?

Sir_Zodiac

Jul 29, 2019
References are optional...

Just because we want to keep it professional doesnt mean we dont like to laugh... why do you even care?

and i have been making minecraft servers since 1.5 Beta.. most of them were trial and error but still this one has been the most successful yet

Reactions: Guti Games

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
If what mosseman says is true it does sound a tad pretentious for an unpaid position.
However competent on the ball admins can make an OK server an awesome server. So I can see why they'd try to get overqualified "staff".

Also FYI volunteers are recruited, hire heavily implies pay. Using terms incorrectly also implies un-professionalism.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JaRyCu