Need some ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SWGCryand

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
So my friend and I are going to be up for a while tonight, and we were wanting to know if anyone had any ideas to do on the FTB Ultimate Pack. We have a multiplayer server and all that we need to pretty much do anything.

So yeah, any good ideas, or any ideas rather, are appreciated!

- SWG

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Make a functioning Railscraft tree farm, and a max size boiler to go with it.
Use it to power your machines, and to fill an MFE/MFSU (converters?).

Make a pair of modular powesuits, put move & jump assist, glider, and friction generator, some high tier capacitor, limit the weight and run, jump, and fly at an insane speed?

Those are all relatively early game stuff that can be achieved with a bit of diamonds, gold, redstone, and a bunch of iron. (+some gunpowder and blaze powder for the boiler)

You can also take your time, and build a nice base before going too advanced, so that you have a cool place to do your stuff afterward, but that's if you feel like building.

Anyway, there are so much things to do that you have really the choice, based on what you want to do currently.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
1. Make some Pokemon pixel art, along with some Redpower 2 integration like Charmander using the Igniter to breathe fire.
2. Make something Portal-esque (like your house)
3. Play the whole game moving each night, never staying in 1 base for more than 1 night to sleep.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Build a villager breading farm then find a volcano and use mystcraft portals to sacrifice the villagers to the fire deity Pele.

OMG Totally Doing this!! Hell yah Im going to make a shrine and the works.. Dont have a nice volcano next to me tho hmm might have to build one :(..

Except I think I will use minecrats to carry the villagers and dump them in the volcano.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
My personal long-term goal at the moment is to cover the whole nearby wasteland in BT solars and windmills and use that to power a max size assembly table, accesible from the top with a Tardis shaped elevator.

:D

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
My personal long-term goal at the moment is to cover the whole nearby wasteland in BT solars and windmills and use that to power a max size assembly table, accesible from the top with a Tardis shaped elevator.

:D
Trying to one-up my insanity, are we? We'll see about that. Mostly because I need most of the nikolite I have for matter fabrication and NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY.

Build a villager breading farm then find a volcano and use mystcraft portals to sacrifice the villagers to the fire deity Pele.
How do I bread villagers? Last I checked, they didn't drop meat so I can't use them for delicious villager sandwiches. However, the sacrificing of probable virgins to deities of fire and volcanoes pleases me deeply. I call dibs on being the High Priestess Of Fire!

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
apRjfDo.jpg

another one? The last "I lack imagination tell me what to do" thread was only yesterday!

Reactions: whizzball1

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
another one? The last "I lack imagination tell me what to do" thread was only yesterday!
Lambert to the rescue again. If it wasn't for him then I don't know what we would do!
Hello!
So my friend and I are going to be up for a while tonight, and we were wanting to know if anyone had any ideas to do on the FTB Ultimate Pack. We have a multiplayer server and all that we need to pretty much do anything.
Try and get a fission reactor set up. That will keep you occupied :p
Something a bit more interesting would be a giant frame machine (what about an End exploration ship - looking for asteroids)

SWGCryand

Jul 29, 2019
Lambert to the rescue again. If it wasn't for him then I don't know what we would do!

Try and get a fission reactor set up. That will keep you occupied :p
Something a bit more interesting would be a giant frame machine (what about an End exploration ship - looking for asteroids)

Thanks for the responses all! And, yeah. I have no idea what we would without Lambert being a constant troll. I asked for ideas because my friend and I aren't 100% pros and don't have a list down for every server we join, unlike Lambert. *SARCASM ENGAGE* ---> I'm sure he has a detailed list of the first 150 things he'll do, and that's the start of it because he's an FTB pro!

Reactions: OmegaPython

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
1: I'm not a troll.
2: Use the goddamn search function, it's there for a reason. This thread is pretty much identicle to the hundreds of others that have come before it, why don't you instead look at one of the other threads and take your ideas from the replies there. Or do you think that people will have different suggestions just because you're so goddamn special?

FTB pro? No. I do have some ideas for what I'd like to do for a world, but you know I'm not so different to anyone else, sometimes I'm stuck for ideas, unlike you and countless other morons I don't make a new thread everytime I'm out of inspiration, instead I look at new lets players that I haven't seen before, or I look in this thread or this thread
In future, don't call me out like that, first impressions mean a lot to me and you've made a very very bad one.

Reactions: Saice

Shaderage36

Jul 29, 2019
2: Use the goddamn search function, it's there for a reason. This thread is pretty much identicle to the hundreds of others that have come before it, why don't you instead look at one of the other threads and take your ideas from the replies there. Or do you think that people will have different suggestions just because you're so goddamn special?

FTB pro? No. I do have some ideas for what I'd like to do for a world, but you know I'm not so different to anyone else, sometimes I'm stuck for ideas, unlike you and countless other morons I don't make a new thread everytime I'm out of inspiration, instead I look at new lets players that I haven't seen before, or I look in this thread or this thread
In future, don't call me out like that, first impressions mean a lot to me and you've made a very very bad one.

Feel better about yourself now?

SWGCryand

Jul 29, 2019

Well, Mr. Troll I appreciate your hate message. This means a lot to me and I will rethink my entire life and internet experience to fit your needs. From your signature and profile picture I can tell you hold yourself to a VERY high standard and everyone else is obviously below you. While I am sure you think I am completely stupid and that I have no idea what I am doing I am indeed new to these forums apparently you know these like the back of your delicate creeper hand and will hold anyone accountable that you can for doing something wrong. As for first impressions, I already know a ton about you from your previous posts and know that you are well-known, as your status would imply, but most likely known for hatred.

I have again taken all of this into consideration and will change all I can about myself to fit your perfect internet persona. I hope you have a fantastic day sir and I hope you can find it in you to grow the heck up and stop trolling people on these forums.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Feel better about yourself now?
nope, same before as now. Why do you ask?[DOUBLEPOST=1364266079][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, Mr. Troll I appreciate your hate message. This means a lot to me and I will rethink my entire life and internet experience to fit your needs. From your signature and profile picture I can tell you hold yourself to a VERY high standard and everyone else is obviously below you. While I am sure you think I am completely stupid and that I have no idea what I am doing I am indeed new to these forums apparently you know these like the back of your delicate creeper hand and will hold anyone accountable that you can for doing something wrong. As for first impressions, I already know a ton about you from your previous posts and know that you are well-known, as your status would imply, but most likely known for hatred.

I have again taken all of this into consideration and will change all I can about myself to fit your perfect internet persona. I hope you have a fantastic day sir and I hope you can find it in you to grow the heck up and stop trolling people on these forums.
yet again, I am not a troll.
Creepers don't have hands.
I don't see everyone else as below me, in fact there are quite a few people on here of whom I have the utmost respect for.
Hatred is such a strong word. I don't hate you, in fact, there are very few things in life that I "hate".
Dislike? yes, there are a number of things I dislike, such as worthless threads like this.
I believe myself to be quite grown up , and again, not a troll, although I do have to say, your opinion of me means pretty much fuck all to me.

Shaderage36

Jul 29, 2019
nope, same before as now. Why do you ask?

Ah, so you're always this rude, not just when you want to gain satisfaction from being a dick.

Hopefully you're just having a bad day and you just needed to take it out on the internet. Have a better one.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so you're always this rude, not just when you want to gain satisfaction from being a dick.

Hopefully you're just having a bad day and you just needed to take it out on the internet. Have a better one.
nah, today was actually a pretty good day, so was Sunday when I wrote the comment in question.

SWGCryand

Jul 29, 2019
Someone should make a WIKI page on the FTB wiki

Ideas for Projects

Then we can just point people there instead of relisting ideas over and over.

I'm interested in doing that. As for lambert....

nope, same before as now. Why do you ask?[DOUBLEPOST=1364266079][/DOUBLEPOST]
yet again, I am not a troll.
Creepers don't have hands.
I don't see everyone else as below me, in fact there are quite a few people on here of whom I have the utmost respect for.
Hatred is such a strong word. I don't hate you, in fact, there are very few things in life that I "hate".
Dislike? yes, there are a number of things I dislike, such as worthless threads like this.
I believe myself to be quite grown up , and again, not a troll, although I do have to say, your opinion of me means pretty much fuck all to me.

You're having a bad day, I can tell! You are having a bad hour, day, week, month, year whatever it may be, but the internet is not your personal punching bag.

But now I get to satisfy a friend of mine with this:

You appear very mad and you obviously don't have the grammar skills to make an appropriate response. Here, let me help you.

1) You do not type in a list formation. You type in paragraphs, as seen above in my previous two posts.
2) I don't care if creepers have hands. If you don't like a bit of humor, then I take pity on you.
3) There's no need to (again) type in a list formation as above. You had very well constructed sentences (no matter how trolling they are) and should not be in a formation of a list, unless written as this, what I am typing.
4) There's something called a grammar checker, it should be used on these forums.
5) There's something called a spell checker, it should be used on these forums.
6) This thread was done being used a long time ago, why beat a dead horse?
7) Have a good day. I hope you have a better day.