Need some ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so you're always this rude, not just when you want to gain satisfaction from being a dick.

Hopefully you're just having a bad day and you just needed to take it out on the internet. Have a better one.

Lambert (not related to the sheepish lion) has a low tolerance for peoples inablity to use the search option. He does have a point we do get one of these threads at least once a week. And mostly they are the same stuff rehashed.

My suggestion of a wiki page is an honest one since many times the same ideas are suggested.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Did you seriously just tell me to use a spell checker? Bitch please you just spelled humour without a U! Bloody muppet! Insulting my spelling and grammar... wow you really don't have a clue XD
I thought by typing in a list form, you might be able to understand better what it was that I was telling you. Of course, you instead decided to be a sarcastic prick about it. Shame really, the internet could use more people who are able to spell (albeit in that wierd American way) properly.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
You just got...

LAMBLASTED!
every time you do that it makes me laugh XD

Seriously though, just because I have a low tollerance for bullshit and am not afraid to voice my opinions, does NOT make me a troll. Trolls don't last very long on the internet, they get in, get peoples back up, and get out. I think being the third highest poster and most liked poster on these forums would prove that I'm not a troll.. ah well, again, can't have it all.
(little note: I don't give a shit about postcount and likes, just used it as an example... Gussy is likely gonna take back his title of most liked soon enough anyway.)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
You just got...

LAMBLASTED!
Oh, you![DOUBLEPOST=1364267232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lambert (not related to the sheepish lion) has a low tolerance for peoples inablity to use the search option. He does have a point we do get one of these threads at least once a week. And mostly they are the same stuff rehashed.

My suggestion of a wiki page is an honest one since many times the same ideas are suggested.
Tell me more about this suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
nsOR9lt.png

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Tell me more about this suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

Well ideally it would be a page titled somethign like "Out of Ideas?" or "Project Ideas for modded Minecraft" or even "HERP DERP DERP I NED HALP"

Maybe a simple set of bullet points broken up into mods

MOD A
  • Do
  • stuf
  • thats
  • cool
MOD B
  • Aweome
  • Cool
  • Things
Mixed MOD Ideas
  • OMG
  • WTF
  • BBQ

That what I would think would be nice. No need to go into details just need a simple starting point for people like "Build a working frameship (RP2)" or "Expland a village into a full themed city (any)"

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't just make a sticky?

1001 Silly, Unrealistic and Fun Ideas for FTB Projects.

Any time someone wants an idea about something to do, they can just browse the sticky, and they'll have, 1001 ideas (or more).

Jay Cee

Jul 29, 2019
What's the big issue? Isn't it easier to spot the title of the thread, deduce that it is from someone who is looking for ideas and then just bypass it?

It'll save people getting bulging veins and cases of internet-egoism (which, when boils over to RL can have serious consequences :/)
74616.jpg

By the way, I realise that you guys aren't trying to start a fight but the above picture was too good to waste hahah

But seriously, I don't think it is too much of an issue if there are a few of these threads around, it gets people sharing new ideas (and if they aren't looking for ideas themselves but spot someone else wanting help they can jump in wihtout searching)- especially when there are changes to the mods - and they are pretty easy to spot and ignore if so desired.

Plus, I like reading upo on others ideas on the odd occasions with out having to search myself. Dunno about you guys my work's internet is bad enough (IE 7 :/) without me needing to attempt a search as well.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'll just say: The 2 newbies who have been fighting against Lambert obviously just joined FTB and don't know him. He has almost perfect grammar. He has almost perfect spelling. And I completely agree with every point he made. Also, he is right about there being about a billion of these threads per day;). It is foolish to fight against Lambert. He will always win. On the FTB Forums.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno who you think is supposed to be who in that picture.. I'm neither a bully nor a retard with the grammatical capacity of a Minaj.
Loooooool!!!!
It is foolish to fight against Lambert. He will always win.
If I didn't have such an awesome signiture this would be it!