Need or Have Ideas? ->Check here<-

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
You know that would actually be sort of crazy combine that with the mega city idea. I would have to say building would be hard I don't think any of the villagers sells builing blocks so might need to augment a set of rules for what you are allowed to work with like maybe only allow farmable resources and tradable resources. So tree farm and cobble gen would allow some building stuff.
Yeah I kinda realized afterwards, trade + agriculture only sounds like great rules, but I didn't really have time/internet access afterwards :).

You know, the three rules would make for a great RP server with economy.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
DiY: everything must be built and maintained manually.
no NEI. no automation.

I <3 caves: only use caves. no strip-mining, no branch-mines. you cannot alter the basic shape of, or expand upon the cave.

QKninja

Jul 29, 2019
Fortress: Build your base out of various blast-resistant blocks and materials and put passcodes on doors and traps around your base to keep it safe. (Bonus if you stick a bunch of rare materials inside on smp, tell everyone about it, and see how long it remains secure.)

Dackstrus

Jul 29, 2019
Fortress: Build your base out of various blast-resistant blocks and materials and put passcodes on doors and traps around your base to keep it safe. (Bonus if you stick a bunch of rare materials inside on smp, tell everyone about it, and see how long it remains secure.)

I did this once. I even made it near the spawn, and anyone could easily see a list of what was inside using CC.

After a few months, we restarted the server... The chamber had never been breached.
God i love liquid Ender...

sks0315

Jul 29, 2019
Guude the turtle lover : make minig turtle ASAP(label it wilson). then only use turtles to mine, place blocks, kill enemies, craft, use machines. You can only move around and place or break turtle/computer/modems(not even monitor)
Only requires CC

XxPULS3KILL3RxX

Jul 29, 2019
will this be updated corresponding to each version of minecraft?; because that would clean up the post and have a user friendly environment since RP2 has not updated

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
will this be updated corresponding to each version of minecraft?; because that would clean up the post and have a user friendly environment since RP2 has not updated

I update this as I get ideas or people post them so its a sort of on going thing. I avoid trying to tailoring it any specific version and for the most part all of these are possible with different mods. Even the RP2 stuff for the most part now has mods that cover parts of it. Like the frame ship/ mobal base can be done with MFFS now.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I update this as I get ideas or people post them so its a sort of on going thing. I avoid trying to tailoring it any specific version and for the most part all of these are possible with different mods. Even the RP2 stuff for the most part now has mods that cover parts of it. Like the frame ship/ mobal base can be done with MFFS now.
Wait a sec, how do you replicate frame capabilities with MFFS?

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
maby do a mad scientist themed base bonus points for having test subjects (mobs) in tubes or cages :D

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
maby do a mad scientist themed base bonus points for having test subjects (mobs) in tubes or cages :D

I think I'm taking that one on, Ferg. I was originally going to do a spaceship like Saice did, but that sounds amazingly cool.

Will start posting screenies soon.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Wait a sec, how do you replicate frame capabilities with MFFS?

I might have the wrong mod. I forget which one it is but one of the recent updates gives MFFS these frame like fields. It might be an add on to MFFS that does it. I'll have to look it up later and update the list.

EDIT :
There you go.

[DOUBLEPOST=1376628918][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kay can I have 1.2.5. idea thxplizbye.

A few on the list would work with 1.2.5... Heck most listed as (any) would work if you can find mods compatible with 1.2.5.

Hell a few on the list you could do in vanilla.