Need help with duplicate ore generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

modctek

Jul 29, 2019
I'm building a personal-use modpack inspired by FTB but for version 1.6.4. I'm having trouble with duplicate ores being generated, specifically copper and tin. NEI shows the block ID of the duplicated ores in blue versus the normal white (is this Forge doing some dynamic ID renumbering?). I've combed through the config files for the mods looking for where these blocks are coming from, but can't seem to find the culprit. Any hints how to track them down? Here's the list of mods, including the ones that I know generate Copper and Tin (namely Forestry, IC2 and Tinker's Construct) and their config settings:

Optifine
Damage Indicators
Applied Energistics
Bibliocraft
Biomes o Plenty
BSpkrsCore
Buildcraft
Chicken Chunks
Code Chicken Core
Dynamic Lights
Enchanting Plus
Ender Storage
Forestry (ore gen OFF)
Galaticraft
Galaticraft Planets
iChunUtil
IdustrialCraft (ore gen ON)
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chests
MicDoodleCore
Mine Factory Reloaded
Natura
NEI
Portal Gun
Power Crystals Core
Rei's Minimap
ShadersModCore
Tinker's Construct (ore gen OFF)
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer
TreeCapitator
Twilight Forest

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I don't see much out of place. I would normaly blame Thermal Expantion but you don't a have that listed. So I'd agreed with Guildmaster Waila is nice it will tell you the mod anything came form that would help you find out where your dup ores are comming from.

Also just a side are you only using 1 map? There is always the posablity your looking at old stuff if you have been tweeking your settings. Have you tried a new map to see if your still getting dupes?

modctek

Jul 29, 2019
Found it. It was Galaticraft, specifically lines 106-119 in "core.conf", which I missed because I did a search for "copper" across all .cfg and .txt files, but not .conf.

Thanks GuildMaster! That mod, Waila, is quite a gem. Very handy for troubleshooting this sort of stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.