need help plz

maram

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, what's up

I really sorry but I'm very frustrated and depressed because of my project that I couldn't solve, I have this college project and its due to 4 days from know. I don't know what to do I couldn't do it can you please plz help me
I uploaded the project topics as a pic, the professor asked to apply it in Linux software.
IMG-20150424-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20150424-WA0006.jpg

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
some things that might help
1 post the pictures in away that they become readable without having to turn your head or screen

2 what linux os are you planning to use/are you using?

3 what did you try and what went wrong?

maram

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the inconvenience about the picture I put in a hurry , thank you very much for helping me you are a good person :)
our linux os is ubentu or fedora
the question that we tried to solve is write a command that check if my machine accept any anonymous FTP connections or not ?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Well if it doesn't have a command build in I think the next logical step would be to write a .sh(or whatever you prefer) that reads the config file or another way would be to create a script that tries to make an anonymous FTP connection, if it fails to connect it is either because of other issues or because it is not allowed.

I sadly have no experience with this so I cannot help that much. Why didn't you go to the forum of your os and ask there for help (not trying to be rude)?
This might however help you for understanding the config file.