Need Halp With Updating Modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm updating from Direwolf20 v1.2.1 to v1.6.1, and I've downloaded the pack and added all the extra mods that I use, one of which is magical crops. However, upon attempting to load my v1.2.1 world it says 21 blocks from magical crops are missing. The crops missing are specific resource crops that are not vanilla resources (like tin, copper, yellorium etc). There's no changelog (that I can find) for magical crops, so I'm not sure if they have been removed or if there is bug, any help?

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm updating from Direwolf20 v1.2.1 to v1.6.1, and I've downloaded the pack and added all the extra mods that I use, one of which is magical crops. However, upon attempting to load my v1.2.1 world it says 21 blocks from magical crops are missing. The crops missing are specific resource crops that are not vanilla resources (like tin, copper, yellorium etc). There's no changelog (that I can find) for magical crops, so I'm not sure if they have been removed or if there is bug, any help?
Can you connect? If you Cant then Start the World in Single Player and reupload to the Server then It should be fixed

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Check the config. They may have been turned off (if that's possible, haven't used the mod myself).

Jul 29, 2019
Can you connect? If you Cant then Start the World in Single Player and reupload to the Server then It should be fixed

It's not about connecting, I could connect but there would be 21 blocks missing. As I said, it could just be that they were removed, but there is no changelog on the curse page for magical crops, so I'm wondering if there is some bug that could cause the mod to not load properly or something.

Jul 29, 2019
Check the config. They may have been turned off (if that's possible, haven't used the mod myself).
I checked the config, the "missing" ores in question are in the config, though there is no apparent disabling of them; the config into for them is regarding stack sizes and crafting.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I checked the config, the "missing" ores in question are in the config, though there is no apparent disabling of them; the config into for them is regarding stack sizes and crafting.

Okay, so create a test world and see if they're still in there. They may have changed some things internally that cause that error to be thrown.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
It's not about connecting, I could connect but there would be 21 blocks missing. As I said, it could just be that they were removed, but there is no changelog on the curse page for magical crops, so I'm wondering if there is some bug that could cause the mod to not load properly or something.
Back in 1.6 tppi i Had some horrible random id changes with magical crops that caused crashes all over the place
That Bug might.be still There just connect they should be still There

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so create a test world and see if they're still in there. They may have changed some things internally that cause that error to be thrown.
OK I made a test world in v1.6.1, the crops in question are not there.

EDIT: So it seems the only missing crops are the ones that come from other mods - I loaded up my normal world without the 21 crops, it seems fine. Its not the end of the world that I don't have those extra crops, cause I can still get a lot of things from them.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC didn't Magical Crops recently get split up to multiple module mods (a-la Project: Red) that you have to install each of for those features? I think the mod support crops were made into a separate module from the base mod.

Edit: Or not, seems it was just the decor blocks and the equipment that were split into separate modules, mod support is still in the core module.