Need a builder

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of building do you need? Different people are good at different styles. I personally tend to do more low tech medieval type builds, but I know some people are into the super high-tech stuff. Also, what biome or environment would said building new in?

Reactions: RealSketch

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of building do you need? Different people are good at different styles. I personally tend to do more low tech medieval type builds, but I know some people are into the super high-tech stuff. Also, what biome or environment would said building new in?
It is on my dns techpack server and you will be whitlised and beable to play when your done but i want a underground base with a milittary theme only digging and placing blocks no stuff inside just the base

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
It is on my dns techpack server and you will be whitlised and beable to play when your done but i want a underground base with a milittary theme only digging and placing blocks no stuff inside just the base
You could probably advertise what you've already built in Community Showcase, and then write up an application form that users can fill out if they wanna join and help. And I don't actually see the fun in someone else building everything for you...ugh.
Meanwhile, I think you should work on your grammar a bit...