Name this structure?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TehPukka

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just exploring around in my world and i come across this:
enfoNh2.jpg

Wondering if you guys wouldn't mind helping me with it. It's got 4 Lapis blocks on the edges, glowstone in the middle corners and a block of gold in the center.

I didnt want to just gather the recources from it if it can be of use to me.
I am currently playing the FTB Monster Modpack

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Dynamic Tanks 2 adds them. Also a new forest which I might have had some broken stuff in, as it had some mushrooms called "drums" that lit me on fire when I touched them.

I haven't touched FTB 1.6.4 yet, though, so chances are it was my own mucking about messing things up.

I also doubt that the forest is enabled in any FTB pack that uses it.
EDIT: Oh, and that fluid is some kind of cleansing thingy. You can make a golden goblet a bucket of that stuff and some gold. Not sure what it does, honestly.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I think Dynamic Tanks was added in one of the recent updates (and the forest did seem to be enabled). Personally, I took it out because the worldgen was a little too obnoxious for my liking.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Those little desert wells are rather OP. Several blocks of glowstone, Lapis and a block of gold.. Seen them spawn 5-6 in close proximity.

madman899

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm playing a flatland desert world and they are everywhere. I'm just ignoring them because it feels like cheating to start with that much gold and glowstone.

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
There's also a redstone lamp and a block of redstone in the roof.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I like dynamic tanks, but I don't like their world generation, so I've disabled it all by default.