Open Server NamaiCraft Agrarian Skies|3.1.4|Open|Quests|24/7|Pve|Economy|Ranks

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad you enjoy our community. I'm always worried that the server runs fine and have always as much as we can a clean chat and friendly community.

Greetings, Arisa.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I left after you banned all the Jetpacks and put them into high tiered ranks, I guess someone abused them but now they are way out of reach for anyone unless you've been playing a few months.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Well the jetpacks are not banned they are rank restricted. This happens to prevent the griefers. We thought that a person who is 3 ranks up can easy be have enough materials at that point to not think in just do a jetpack and go to other person base and grief.

The modpack was good, was very nice with out the jetpacks, when they come in to the modpack there was every one abusing it and using them for bad propouses. I cant control every one in the server tho, is impossible, but i can prevent the abuses. I dont agree that 1 new person get in the server get enough materials to made a jetpack and start abusing it, running in all players bases see what damage can do.

B0b come to the ts and talk to me please!.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Server Updated to 2.1.7

One observation please. About the tiny people take in consideration that the place where you place it is your responsability, the egg will break all kind of blocks, it will remove all kind of blocks near and even we anti explosions still some holes will stay. To get down the tiny person use shift.

Please Enjoy and have fun.
Greetings, Kate =)

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
We are aware that there people is not been able to see the upates 2.1.7/2.1.8/2.1.9, this doesn't belongs to our server. Sadly there no feedback about why some computers are not detecting the 2.1.9 as recommended. If we can find a feedback about more people than a couple having exactly the same issue as some of our players, please feel free to post in here maybe all together can find more information in why this is happening to some of our members of our community.

In Namaicraft we are looking for help all our members and the members of all the community, for that reason if you have any troubles shooting 2.1.9 or NamaiCraft server, please feel free to post in here and we will try to help you out with the problem.

Greetings and have a nice day.
Kate.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Server Updated to Agrarian Skies 3.0.1

The new quest book will keep/save the process you had before in your book. It will only or or modify the book with the new quests.

Enjoy <3. Greetings,
Kate.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys the server is finally up and running .. sorry for the long off time. Yesterday during the process of saving our items, the server crashed and went in to a dead stage. We couldnt do anything to solve the issue. The only thing we could rescue out of all the madness was the ranks of every .. Sorry for the long offline time. Hopefully now the things will be better and we can run the server with out issues for another month more. Enjoy

Greetings, Kate.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
We open a New Market district for all our members of the community to put their shops. Just use the warps and the portal =)

Enjoy guys !

colin10105

Jul 29, 2019
This server has been really good to me and others! Everything is well organized and it allows the player to fully enjoy AG Skys in any way they wish. The Economy and Rank system also adds a bonus adventure to the interactions between players and items in the game. The community is very lovely and nice as well as the Admins who are hard-working and also enjoy their time on the server!

nadial23

Jul 29, 2019
This server is freaking rad, i love it so much! everyone is super friendly and very helpful. the admins are very friendly and always helping the people who need help! THIS SERVER IS HELLA RAD! :D:D:p[DOUBLEPOST=1403798056][/DOUBLEPOST]This server is freaking rad, i love it so much! everyone is super friendly and very helpful. the admins are very friendly and always helping the people who need help! THIS SERVER IS HELLA RAD! :D:D:p[DOUBLEPOST=1403798100][/DOUBLEPOST]This server is freaking rad, i love it so much! everyone is super friendly and very helpful. the admins are very friendly and always helping the people who need help! THIS SERVER IS HELLA RAD! :D:D:p

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
I want to Show are members of the community and to the new people who havent join the server our Islands:

Our default island:
default_house.jpg

Our Donators Start Island:
donators.jpg

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi every one.

We are aware of the lag spikes we are having the past day, and they have increase with time. We are working hard to return the stability to the server as fast as we can. We already set up a copy of the server in another host to do tests in conectivity and plugins to see if we can find the real source of the problem. We do apologize for the problems in-game this lag spike generate to our community. We are active working in to solve the issues ASAP.

Important to remember to all our community to start using our new IP: play.namaicraft.com in case that we reached the limit that we have to change the original IP for any reason, you our friends and memebers of the community dont loose contact with our server.

Greetings, Kate.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
After 3 days of me and namaicraft admins myno and gorehid working .. we finally can say we are CLEAN of ping spikes and lag spikes....

Enjoy a smooth server with out lag <3

Greetings, Arisa, Gore and Myno.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all for the support you guys give to the server. We have a new record in online player of 64 today and a couple of days ago we got the new record 550 members of the website ... thanks again for the support <3

Greetings, Kate.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Remember we are still alive and with our server in the new Node, in Los Angeles. Our IP haven't change: play.namaicraft.com ... Feel free to join us again or be part of our community.

Greetings, Kate and Louis.

Malice

Jul 29, 2019
Joined this server to experience Agrarian Skies completely with others. General layout of the server is above average. Especially when you first start. The server performance itself is quite good, except for the occasional crashes, uptime is about 95% from the week I played. Lag is very minimal as well.

There are various banned items. Such as Silk worms, and Auto Packagers and Open Block tanks. The reason for their removal is usually lag, while some others are removed for crashes. That very well may be the case, but from my experiences, it hasn't been something I've ever seen. So progression is somewhat modified, with the obvious work around with pattern encoders. The server is very good.

There's giant list of rules that they absolutely make you adhere to, such as limits of Machines (Which in my opinion defeats the purpose of a Modpack). And you are to obey every single rule, or you will be dealt with, with absolutely no margin of breathing room. (They should include this list of rules on their front page, for everyone to see.) Basically, You're limited to how many machines you can place. You are required to have ON/OFF switches to mobgrinders. Which is fairly reasonable. But in my opinion, should not be something that is forced upon a player. There's really no good documentation for all of their rules, since they only update through ingame, and not really keep up with their webpage.

The server is bloated with staff. There's usually 2-3 mods online all the time, with an additional players with the rank of "Guide" who's only purpose seems to be to backseat mod. And Admins with absolute god complexes. Which I found fairly annoying. For me, this made it very uncomfortable for me, and prevented me from socializing normally with the other players.

There's an overwhelming amount of alerts that constant reminders you that you could be getting rewarded with their in game currency, along with hearts for voting on websites. Which I am positive goes against their terms of service. I've caught the admin doing this before. And essentially, ruins the flow of Agrarian skies questing.

Lastly, they offer perks and bonuses for Donating that are in clear violation of the EULA. You can see here. I don't really have much to say about that.

All and all, aside from their staff problems, I enjoyed my time on the server. However, if you're going to limit how creative players can be, and constantly alienate your players with such a large roster of Moderators who don't understand that your players are important, your server is not worth joining. And it's because of this fact, that I do not recommend anyone to join this server.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Good Afternoon/Day/Night Every one in FTB Forums community.

I have to say that the last "Review" Coming from this person "Malice" has been very unfair for our server. Taking in consideration that the person didn't spend more than a couple of days over the past week in our server. Considering this last review is coming from a person who seems to be joining various agrarian skies servers while planning to make their own seems odd. Perhaps it's not nearly as misleading as it seems and they simply want to run their own server.

With that said I will add the following:

Your "Review" of my server is unfair for the following reasons:

1. You didn't spend enough time on the server to evaluate it 100%.
2. Your complaint about things like Machine limits (10 per Type), on/off systems for mob spawners, etc., make it clear that you have little to no idea what it's like to host, and try to keep relatively stable an Agrarian Skies. Let alone do so for more than 3 months, as we have.
3. It is good to see other peoples server and get your own idea of what you want in yours, however posting a bad review to bolster your own attempt to create a server is pitiable. If, of course, it is as it seems.

The next is a fair explanation to our community and new members:

such as limits of Machines
This is prevent lag and keep the server stable, this is the best way you can keep things under control. Add it up 10 machines of each type per island, 20-30 active islands at any given time come to 200-300 machines of a single type. If what you want as a player is a MASSIVE island with hundreds of machines running and HUGE structures you should probably play single player.

with absolutely no margin of breathing room.
There are no exceptions on who can or can not follow the rules. The rules are made to prevent the server issues and give the rest of the people in our community an opportunity to play. Even me as Owner/Founder of the server follow the rules as they are posted. We do primarily post them in game where most people are likely to see. We have /rules as well as having a more in depth rule section in our spawn. My husband and I, follow the rules just like normal players.

with an additional players with the rank of "Guide"
NamaiCraft Servers have a Pre-Staff Position, called "Guide" The Guides are basically in the training process in order to became a Moderator. We as owners do not just randomly choose/select some people to be moderators, we try to train them before they get the Rank. Doing so we hope to prevent power abuses, miss-understandings and to give equal opportunity to all members of our community to be moderators. Guides are in charge of answering questions, helping the community, and supporting the server via interaction with the community itself. This training period helps the future moderators to meet each other and interact with one another as well as the other staff, we do this with the purpose of having a stable and pleasant working relationship with all of the staff.

if you're going to limit how creative players can be
We as a server do NOT limit our members creativity. Our islands protection area is a 260x260 space where you can build from sky to void any structure or design you like. What we DO limit are the amount of lag causing machines you can have in order to protect the stability of the server. As mentioned before if you want a HUGE island full of crazy experimental things, and massive contraptions I suggest you to go single player.

a large roster of Moderators who don't understand that your players are important
You seem to be under a misapprehension. Our community members are for us, as staff, the priority. The rules we have are to give our community members as stable and smooth an environment as we can where they play and meet new friends. If, for some reason you have an issue with a member of staff there is a section in our forums where you can make a report in our Report an Abuse section.

With nothing more to add. You are welcome to Join us in Agrarian Skies.
Greetings, Arisa and Gorehid.

Status
Not open for further replies.