Open Server NamaiCraft Agrarian Skies|3.1.4|Open|Quests|24/7|Pve|Economy|Ranks

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
NamaiCraft Agrarian Skies|3.1.4|24/7|Pve|Eco|Ranks|
Agrarian_Skies.jpg

Server Ip: play.namaicraft.com
Running: Agrarian Skies 3.1.4
Our Website: www.namaicraft.com

NamaiCraft is glad to introduce Agrarian Skies Modpack from FTB. A hardcore skyblock with all the awesome things of the mods of technology to grow and most important: " survive "

In this modpack you have limited amount of lives which means you will have to be very careful and dont die too much. With the lovely combination of hardmode monsters, limited lives and skyblock map this will be a crazy fun challenge.

eJwryEms1MtLzE3MTC5KTCvRS87P5TIyNTUz5fIDCTqDBBV0FRzTixKLMhPzFIKzM1OLFbh8M_NSwRq4XBKLshXC84tyUoDKMt1SczIrgABkBhwDAKJlH7M~.png

Server Rules:
  • - No Hack of any kind (Client side mods included).
  • - No Grief/Raid
  • - No Fly from client side mod.
  • - Respect all staff and community.
  • - No bulling, trolling, excesive cursing or capital letters.
  • - Try to keep the chat clean.
  • - All mobspawners must have an On/Off system.
  • - No scam of any kind.
  • - Staff is not responsible in who you invite to your island.
  • - No overworld kill

Server Information:
  • Economic - With Auction and Shops
  • Ranks for all players
  • Voting links for rewards. (coming soon)
  • Pve Survival
  • Skyblock
  • Custom Islands
  • 45 Slots Server
  • Friendly Community / Family Based.
  • Allowed all ages.
  • Respectfull Staff

Our Ranks:
  • - Starter
  • - Visitor
  • - Citizen
  • - LandOwner
  • - BuilderPro
  • - Architect
  • - Magician
  • - Expert
  • - Veteran
  • - Elite

Join us today in the adventure. !!
Leave us your comments or Feed back. All comments will be appreciated.

Last edited:

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
So far I really like it. Folks seem friendly enough, so check it out if you're looking for a place to play, just started up so folks aren't to crazy ahead.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Most definitely one of the lagfree AgSkies servers I've played on and I've played on a few. Great people, very friendly if not slightly mad in some places :D

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Ok looks like the problems we have with the locking island are solved, and our economy are growing fast. Thanks all for your support to the server.

We did some changes to the Islands to our new members who start one:
- Removed the Ghost blocks.
- Re-sized the fences.
- Added the Dirt in the starter chest.

We have to add some thing to our banned list too:
- Drawbridges. Reason: Some people was duping with them.

Come and play with us. !!
Greetings, Arisa.

Gorehid

Jul 29, 2019
So far I've greatly enjoyed this server. The staff are friendly and helpful. They also keep the lag down to a minimum. It's definitely the most enjoyable agrarian skies server I've been on.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Server News:

- We updated our host where the server is, with this preventing lag.
- We are asking all our community to help us to keep the server the most lag free as possible. This way we can all enjoy of a nice experience ingame. For this reason we are asking to all our members in the community to Place an On/Off system to your MobSpawners. This include the next options:

1. Auto Killer spikes.
2. Torches when is not used.
3. Redstone lamps with an On/Off system.
4. Small and efficient spawners, that we have a guide in our main website forums, that explain in how to build them.

- We are asking equal to report any issue you find that can be a potential lag generation, can be lava, water, milk or any sources of fluids lading in to the void. Mostly because in Agrarian Skies the liquids can be looped, so it can be over the hose of some one else. The islands are NOT close to each others but the map can be very hard head and loop it still.

Remember your point of view is always important to us. We are using a TS now ask ingame so you can join.

Greetings, Arisa.

Myno117

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server the community is great the staff is friendly and teamspeak is a blast all the time. Thank you for making the best server i have ever been on I don't see myself leaving any time soon. I highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a great place to start an island.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Mariculture is really painful in 2.1.5 ... Im so sorry for the downtime. Hopefully Jaded push out a fix and release to solve this problems. Thanks all for the support. And the support comments in our TS and website.

Greetings, Arisa.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Server Update to Agrarian Skies 2.1.6. All working thanks every one in the community for the strong support. <3

Greetings. Arisa.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Caldera <33 You should join us <3 We need more girl power.. :p

Server News:

We did some changes to improve the behaivor of the server. We was detecting some issues in the consume of the chunkloaders and those got fixed and reduced in pro of the optimization of the server.

Greetings, Arisa.

Caldera

Jul 29, 2019
I did I joined the server but I couldnt play minecraft. I wanted to minecraft... :( I felt Acrophobia in that tiny sky island.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, played awhile back but may return. I'd like to ask if there's like a building limitation for each player (ex: World Guard and/or how far I can build from the starting island). Have a design in mind but it may be too big and wanted to know before I venture out building it. Right now it's almost 300 blocks x 300 blocks x 100 blocks height

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
It got whitelisted for maintenance as a completely flukey servercrash reset all the questbooks of everyone online. What we learnt is a teleposer moving microblocks = very very bad.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Lol caldera XD .. and yeah that blood magic and microblocks are NOT good friends lol XD

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
@tetshio i always believe in the free expression and free build the structure we allow is from sky to void and 260 sides. is pretty big. Besides there a community path in between the protections, that allow our community to build roads in case you want.

Is important to said that: " before in the modpack there was no yet-packs, now there are. Protect your land/island it must be your priority. Use the commands in the islands to lock your islands and protect them from bad people.

llacheronll

Jul 29, 2019
I've been on the server for a bit over a week now and have really enjoyed the community. Most of the people I've meet on here have been very helpful. Also being able to be in TS to talk in play is much more my style. The Mod pack i have to say is amazing for me, I've always loved playing sky block and now with this quest system and the mods that come with it just makes it all the more fun.

P.S Stay tuned for my completed mega build that I'm working on ;3[DOUBLEPOST=1401338472][/DOUBLEPOST]
@tetshio i always believe in the free expression and free build the structure we allow is from sky to void and 260 sides. is pretty big. Besides there a community path in between the protections, that allow our community to build roads in case you want.

Is important to said that: " before in the modpack there was no yet-packs, now there are. Protect your land/island it must be your priority. Use the commands in the islands to lock your islands and protect them from bad people.

Yea I have a cloud path from my friends island to mine its awesome lol

Status
Not open for further replies.