MysticCraft MindCrack 1.4.6 Whitelisted

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all this is Mysticpoisen, i don't claim this to be a large server, it is hamachi unfortunately. All I ask if for a couple of cool guys, or girls, to join a little close knit group and offer whatever they can. That being said, now for the required material!

The ip is 25.213.126.145, but it is hamachi so just having the IP doesn't get you on the server.
We have few rules, just that no griefing and no killing for loot, PVP is enabled but i do not want it to annoy players or a way to loot.
I do not plan to ever restart the map unless majority of players want to, or a MAJOR map generation change is made in the modpack.

So yea like i said before jus a group of friends playing together, it is on peaceful ATM but i plan to change that very soon. I am and will always be the ONLY admin so do not ask for OP, there are 5 slots, 2 are already taken. I will be quite picky about who i let on, just because it is not a large server, i do not care how much you know about the modpack, but someone with ComputerCraft knowledge is desperately needed. So in your application just have your IGN, your skype (you can email me it if you do not want it public) and any other skills you have. Please try to, uhh, convince me to add you.

Zeth

Jul 29, 2019
if you make this server non-premium,i'm your guy
IGN:Zeth
I can easily join hamachi,i played minecraft with mods like ...10 months then ftb,i'm a friendly guy who never griefs,maybe some tehnic pranks (FTB Style),im 16 and i have a non-premium ftb client :( (i only can play on non-premium servers)
If you want me just...pm

TheWeefire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:weefire
I have hamachi, And I will record on this server!

Thanks for your time!
~Weefire

BATTLER99tc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BATTLER99tc
I have hamachi and am so exited to join u.
srry but i dont have skype :( but if its required ill try to get it.

ratis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ratis
I have hamachi and this is the first server that seems awesome :)
Yes I do have skype but I don't want to show people other than the admin it. :)
My E-Mail is [email protected] if you allow me on your server :D

Thanks!

ben1928

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ben1928
I have hamachi ,got Skype :ben19281 ,i've been searching long time ago for non pvp server and i finaly found one and i hope you will accept me to your server.
And i know a bit ComputerCraft ,and i got non-premium so if you got that kind of server
I've played tekkit before.

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to Smucraft and Theweefire you have been accepted into Mysticcraft, all the information has been sent to you via skype!

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, I have decided to not set the server to offline, so I am very sorry to the people with a non-premium account, We are still looking for someone with some ComputerCraft expertise, again sorry Ben.

tommyjuden

Jul 29, 2019
ING: tommyjuden Skype: tommyjuden1 I have hamachi I have been playing minecraft since alpha and have been playing ftb since it came out. Some mods are new to me but if needed i can learn about them Know a lot about ic2 and buildcraft, redstone.I would very much love to join this server pm me on skype if I get invited.:)

crackface41

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crackface41
Skype(name): komar4333
Also, I have epic redstone skills, not that I brag about anywhere, but here :p , can play pranks, knows the mods very well, also, I have a cracked FTB launcher, so please allow me if u can?
Btw, I always accept the rules and NEVER, EVER make someone sad, oh, FYI I have pretty good PvP skills, not gonna use them unless I'm REALLY annoyed, so yeah, please pm me the Hamachi name and password. :)

Thanks

-crackface41​

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everybody, I am incredibly dissapointed to announce that my PC can not handle hosting the server at the level ii would like it to, so hence forth i am closing the server :(