Mystcraft World

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question here. What kind of Mystcraft world is this in the Screenshot? I wanna make one for myself, and possibly mix it with Dense Ores. Even if it's not Dense Ores though, I'd still love to create a customized one of these. I'd love too, if it's known, the order to put in the certain aspects of the world. Thanks in advance!

jszZUTx.jpg

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. What aspects would need in what order if I wanted:
Caves, Autum Woods (optional, not necessary), Dense Ores, and Bright? I'm horrible at figuring out the logic with these world generations, even after watching Direwolf's spotlight.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Autumn Woods, Single Biome, Cave World, Bright, Caves, Rising, East, Full Length , Normal Sun, Setting, East, Full Length, Normal Moon, East, Normal Stars, Normal Weather, Dense Ores, Clear Modifiers.
The Clear Modifiers should be included because at the moment all ages are experiences some instabilities even when written properly. The rising/setting, length, direction modifiers are really optional but it may cause instabilities. You still have to include moon, stars, and sun at minimum though.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, awesome o.o Thank you. Is there a reputation feature or something similar on this forum so I can give you props for that?

Reactions: Minken

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately. He deserves something from that. The amount he just helped me is huuuuuuge.

I gave him a like for you, as well, if that helps. The new MystCraft looks like loads of fun though, so enjoy your new, hopefully stable age!

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick note: With the "bright" modifier the caveworld will be fully lit - so if it's the murky look you're after, leave that one out. =)

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick note: With the "bright" modifier the caveworld will be fully lit - so if it's the murky look you're after, leave that one out. =)

Isn't that the one that also let mobs spawn regardless of light level? :)

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want that to build in or anything :p It's unstable because of Dense Ores. Eventually I'll make one the exact same though, without Dense Ores and Bright. That way, it SHOULD turn out pretty stable
This world is just bright so I don't have to waste torches, and so I can potentially find Iridium easily.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want that to build in or anything :p It's unstable because of Dense Ores. Eventually I'll make one the exact same though, without Dense Ores and Bright. That way, it SHOULD turn out pretty stable
This world is just bright so I don't have to waste torches, and so I can potentially find Iridium easily.
You'd have an easier time grabbing sheldonite from the End.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Believe it or not, I actually tried that already. I went to town with my mining laser and literally found 2, after leaving a GIANT crater in the main End area. Where would I try to find Sheldonite better? Or, do you mean an End biome with Mystcraft? Would an End biome in Mystcraft with Dense Ores potentially get but a metric buttload of Sheldonite? If so, what would the world gen for it be? This stuff really escapes me.. I mean, I can generate a basic world now thanks to that dude above, but changing the world structure completely into something like The End is beyond me.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Autumn Woods, Single Biome, Cave World, Bright, Caves, Rising, East, Full Length , Normal Sun, Setting, East, Full Length, Normal Moon, East, Normal Stars, Normal Weather, Dense Ores, Clear Modifiers.
The Clear Modifiers should be included because at the moment all ages are experiences some instabilities even when written properly. The rising/setting, length, direction modifiers are really optional but it may cause instabilities. You still have to include moon, stars, and sun at minimum though.

Sir, could I trouble you for help this one last time? :x Thanks in advance if you do.

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
Found this thread via a search engine. Found it very interesting. Unfortunately the last piece of the puzzle is missing... Edrosty, did you manage to create an End Dense Ores Sheldonite World?
Thx.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I have a query for Mystcraft:

If I am playing SSP, would I have to travel to my Mystcraft mining world every single time I restarted the game, if I had a quarry running in there? Also, can tesseracts work cross-worlds? I would assume so, seeing as many people opt for this option.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I have a query for Mystcraft:

If I am playing SSP, would I have to travel to my Mystcraft mining world every single time I restarted the game, if I had a quarry running in there? Also, can tesseracts work cross-worlds? I would assume so, seeing as many people opt for this option.
Assuming your power system stays chunk loaded you shouldn't need to visit till its done

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
Quarry? If I where you I would have posted that in a separate thread to follow the current topic/discussion.

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Found this thread via a search engine. Found it very interesting. Unfortunately the last piece of the puzzle is missing... Edrosty, did you manage to create an End Dense Ores Sheldonite World?
Thx.
I didn't, no, 'nor have I even tried to be honest.