mystcraft mining age

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
i have some problems with making a stable mining age on my server, but the mystcraft has been changed a lot in FTB Unleashed pack and my old page combination doesnt work now.
can someone give me a good mining age(i just want deesrt bio)

i am running FTB Unleashed 1.1.3

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using a dense ores because that will make the world have alot of instability unless instability is disabled in the config.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
What sequence of symbols, exactly, are you trying to use?

You will need to place a Link Panel at the very front of your Descriptive Book (paper and ink in the Ink Mixer) before said book will work; you also must place the biome symbol before your terrain type (Standard Terrain, Flat, etc.) if you didn't already.

Linkbooks now also require a link panel- placing a link panel and a piece of leather in a crafting grid will create an Unlinked Linkbook, which must then be right-clicked to be set to your current location.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
What sequence of symbols, exactly, are you trying to use?

You will need to place a Link Panel at the very front of your Descriptive Book (paper and ink in the Ink Mixer) before said book will work; you also must place the biome symbol before your terrain type (Standard Terrain, Flat, etc.) if you didn't already.

Linkbooks now also require a link panel- placing a link panel and a piece of leather in a crafting grid will create an Unlinked Linkbook, which must then be right-clicked to be set to your current location.

i finally got it, it is because i place the biome symbol after biome controller and i also forget that flat and standard terrain can only be placed one of them. thank you