Mystcraft help please

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Andyzam

Jul 29, 2019
It seems I'm really bad at making mystcraft ages seeing how in an attempt to make a nice bee age I've got it wrong 10+ times so I was wondering if someone can please tell me how to make the age, I've already tried googling how to do it but I still get a wrong age with negative effects. I was hoping to make a single flat garden biome (think it's from biomes o plenty) with no weather and eternal day. I'd also like for it to have a nice colored sky (like yellow or something) if it's possible to do without any negative effects. I'm only going to use this age for bees so everything is pretty much for aesthetics . Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Ps not sure if this changes anything but I'm using the 1.6.4 direwolf20 ftb pack

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using bees I would say to not use single biome. Single biome means that you have only one environment, meaning you can only use a few types of bees. I'm no bee guy, but I do know that you need a wintry biome, a tropical biome, a foresty biome, and a desert biome.

Andyzam

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I know it would probably be smarter to do it with multiple biomes but I don't really want to for the reason I think it'd look ugly lol I was just going to inoculate all the bees (we have the extra bees mod on the server). The whole point of the really is just to make a really nice bee base to show off to everyone one on my server and let others use it as well (pretty much a bee workshop)

Reactions: SatanicSanta