Mystcraft Ages, Server restart, and Horizons pack.

nambrosch

Jul 29, 2019
I've never had this problem in past packs but it seems that in Horizons Mystcraft ages aren't loading automatically when restarting the server.. anyone else have this problem? Is there another setting I'm missing? The only thing i have in the age is an ender-thermic pump, which I assume still have their own chunk loader seeing as this worked fine in the nether.

In my ChickenChunks.cfg I have it enabled:

#Set to false to disable the automatic reloading of mystcraft dimensions on server restart
reload-dimensions=true

Thanks guys :]

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
You need to add at least a ChickenChunks chunkloader for the settings to take effect in a Mystcraft Age, regardless if the ender-thermic pump has a chunkloader, I don't think it can force a Mystcraft Age to be loaded on server restart... And I'm not sure that setting is working either, its interesting you bring this topic cause my next project involve a Mystcraft Age that cannot be unloaded without a serious problem if it can't be solved (Planning a Nuclear Reactor Age so if something bad happens, I'll loose a Mystcraft Age, some Mekanism Universal Cables, a few Redstone Conduits and an array of around 20-30 Energy cells can't remember what's the name of the most expensive one at the moment)

nambrosch

Jul 29, 2019
this used to work on a previous server - i had an age with only quarries and an age with only pumps.. no chickenchunks chunk loader.

i wonder if i use a regular 1x1 chunk loader.. it'll load the age then once loaded the pump's loader will start working.. i'll give it a shot later today or tomorrow.

who knows, it may be a bug.. we'll see :)