Problem Mystcraft Age - Unable to find spawn biome

Jinx251

Jul 29, 2019
  • Windows 8 - 64 bit
  • Local server (Non-Dedicated to Minecraft)
  • Direwolf20 - 5.0.1 (Recommend)
  • Nope.
  • Running it on computer but I allocate it 1Gb out of 3GB.
  • Not really much to go into detail about apart from I haven't tested it much, Thought it seemed like a pretty simple problem to solve.
  • Was going to pastebin my log files but it doesn't seem to of saved my server's log files o_O' so I'll just paste the only error it gives when entering a new age
  • [STDOUT] Unable to find spawn biome - It'll spam this about 10 times and then stop and spawn me on a 5x5 stone platform either in the middle of the black abyss or in the blue abyss (The sea) with no biomes anywhere apart from flat sea floor and the sea. I haven't looked to see if it happens with Twilight forest or Nether. Will check on that soon. P.S
P.S Found the server.log file. http://pastebin.com/G82Mdkdi

Hope to get this problem fixed and rectified soon! Thank-you.

Jinx251

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm it's not related due to the pure fact this is a new world and therefore does not conflict in the dimension ID's. Thankyou though ^-^.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it's still the case in v5, in v4 there was a problem wich gave this error when there was marble in the age (and crashing the client with the gen of it),
There is 2 things we can do to test the creating of ages
1) Create a new book and try again (see if the same thing happens)
2) Could you try to remove the DYM_MYST2 and the /data/agedata_2.dat files from your world folder an try again?

Jinx251

Jul 29, 2019
Did so and now I think it's working but my client keeps losing connection to my server when he's in that age... The server gave me the unable to spawn biome error buit this time just once and then I lost connection, but when I got back on I was able to move to a near cliff and mine a few blocks before being DC'ed again.... strange.