64x My Mixpack Texture Pack {1.5} {1.6} {1.7}

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Its simple put it in the texture pack folder. Thats all there is to it. I am using it on Unleashed, Unhinged, DW20, Magic Farm and Forgecraft with no issues. Anything else is beyond my control.

Reactions: Tellerofstones

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone experiences issues with Biomes of Planty textures not loading, go into the texture pack folder open the "mods" folder and change the capitilization of the Biomes of Plenty folder. Some versions require the folder to be named BiomesOPlenty and some require biomesoplenty .... I have no idea why. And it won't let me include the folder twice with different capitalization cause windows is smart enough to know the 2 names are the same. *head desK*

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Update 20 is now available. More Natura and Thermal Expansion textures also some Dartcraft.

Augustuslwz

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded how to install this texture pack?
sorry if i sound like a noob :/
and also pls include how to install the texture pack

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Update 22 should now work with Biomes of plenty in 1.1.3 Unleashed and DW20 and future packs. If you are using the pack and biomes of plenty textures aren't showing go under /mods and change the BoP folder to be either BiomesOPlenty or biomesoplenty ... whichever one it isn't currently. Different version of BoP look for different capitalization on that folder.

Reactions: techno156

SublightNova

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't find a download link without actually having to register for yet another site.... Shame... Good effort on compiling the pack.. Was gonna give it a go finally.. Guess I'll wait until there actually is a download link :)

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't find a download link without actually having to register for yet another site.... Shame... Good effort on compiling the pack.. Was gonna give it a go finally.. Guess I'll wait until there actually is a download link :)
Then you will be waiting forever.

eliminat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just waiting for the 1.6 version to be available.
Seen her and Myrathi use it on Forgecraft2, but guess it's not ready for public yet.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have to verify your account before getting access to the download, which means it doesn't have to be real info.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.6 version is available on the first post. The 1.5 and 1.6 versions are now hosted at Megaupload instead of 4shared so y'all shouldn't need to make an account anymore. I have also added a variation on the 1.5 mixpack that uses a different tone for much of the terrain.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
I know you don't do support but has anyone seen problems using the Thaumcraft 4 research table with this pack? When my wife or I use it the table is really messed up and unusable :(

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I know you don't do support but has anyone seen problems using the Thaumcraft 4 research table with this pack? When my wife or I use it the table is really messed up and unusable :(

Try deleting the thaumcraft folder at assests/thaumcraft see if that fixes it.