My loss of faith in humanity

D

DirtyOldLady

Survival ONLY Server.
Must be 18 years or older. Must have discord (&preferably to have a headset with mic) to be able to communicate in group discussions and to be notified of server updates.

Only a few simple rules:
No cheating,
No stealing,
No destroying other peoples property or items.
And absoutly NO trolling.

Violations of this will result in an immediate kick followed by a ban from the server without warning.

This server is very chill and the people on it are very reapectful. We all help each other and we have ALOT of fun. If you would like to play on a server with us, add me on discord and we can go from there. (@DirtyOldLady88#1766) Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Survival ONLY Server.
Must be 18 years or older. Must have discord (&preferably to have a headset with mic) to be able to communicate in group discussions and to be notified of server updates.

Only a few simple rules:
No cheating,
No stealing,
No destroying other peoples property or items.
And absoutly NO trolling.

Violations of this will result in an immediate kick followed by a ban from the server without warning.

This server is very chill and the people on it are very reapectful. We all help each other and we have ALOT of fun. If you would like to play on a server with us, add me on discord and we can go from there. (@DirtyOldLady88#1766) Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk
Well, I guess this is related to thread. Another reason why I'm losing faith in humanity.

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Well, I guess this is related to thread. Another reason why I'm losing faith in humanity.
Yeah, like "what the ..., man?" He's advertising a server like in a first thread he found.
Anyway, that "lawsuit" demonstrates how intelligent a large part of minecraft community is.