My idea, forum members dictate what I do on my new world!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so, on my singleplayer Direwolf20 1.5 world, I had decided that instead of doing my normal routine, and running everything on lava, I would have the forum members tell me what to do instead! But wait, I'm not just talking about powergen, I'm talking about EVERYTHING! For example, you could give me some cool challenges to do, and having me make abnormal smelting systems and things like that.
Happy challenge making! :D
-Ryter

Reactions: apemanzilla

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Don't process any of your ores, you are only allowed to use what you find in chests/mob drops.

That'd get boring quick.

Success.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Reactions: ryter78

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever materials you get, you have to make an axe first, of all things. Get obsidian? No, you can't make an enchanting table. Make it into obsidian plates, and upgrade your axe with reinforced. Get a diamond and some gold? Get an extra modifier for your axe, so you can put the next diamond you find on it. Get your first nether star? IT GOES ON THE AXE.

Once you get an ultimate axe, you can stop wasting all your resources on it.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever materials you get, you have to make an axe first, of all things. Get obsidian? No, you can't make an enchanting table. Make it into obsidian plates, and upgrade your axe with reinforced. Get a diamond and some gold? Get an extra modifier for your axe, so you can put the next diamond you find on it. Get your first nether star? IT GOES ON THE AXE.

Once you get an ultimate axe, you can stop wasting all your resources on it.

Love that idea! I shall do that!

Lord Wumbo

Jul 29, 2019
You cannot make armour until your base is made out of the armour's block, like no iron armour until your base is made of iron blocks. Only exception is leather armour.

Good luck with the ender dragon or wither.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Don't process any of your ores, you are only allowed to use what you find in chests/mob drops.

That'd get boring quick.

Success.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nice idea, and I could also use bees as a way to get ingots :p[DOUBLEPOST=1375282136][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, seeing I already have quite a few great ideas, I have decided I would do a sort of screenshot diary on the forums, showing everything that I do! :D

Reactions: PeggleFrank

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Get basic starting materials, some dirt, plants, and water, then find the nearest Natura cloud and pillar up. When you reach it, pour water to get up and down. From now on, you live on the cloud! If you want to expand your air base, expand the cloud! (You may have to take other clouds for this) Also, I'd recommend getting a wood and food farm up there, otherwise you're gonna be going up and down a lot.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
As a fun side project:

Disco ball made of wool. Diameter of at least 50.

Hardmode: No shearing turtles or any other form of automated shearing or killing.

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Add OpenPeripheral functionality to all your tanks (Must be at least a percent to show capacity over total!), and make a "Suite equipper" using chatbox command using the PIM (?Peripheral Inventory Manager?).

That's what I plan to do :D

My Suite equipper:

$$equip miningSet
$$equip normal
$$unequip

more Suites to come.

Reactions: ryter78