my huge ae2 controller

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so a few weeks ago i started playing infinity pack and did not know many of the mods or what they do. 3 mods who caught my attention were
1] applied energistics 2
2] draconic evolution
3]rftools

and i started playing with those 3 in mind
so i created a void dimension and started building a void base and what did i construct to be my ae2 controller?
this fully customisable controller whom if i want can extend far longer then that

total size 29x29x9
all sides of the controller are fully functional and plugged in to each other creating one massive controller with the ability to add more sections if i need more channels

controller.jpg controller 2.jpg

will post updates on free time to show my advancement in the base

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Seen bigger jk very nice its better than just building a huge cube of controllers this actually looks good as well as being extremely functional good job :) I personally would like to see more angles so i could attempt to recreate this design :D

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
they technicaly cant. but there is a way to bypass that by making "controller bulks" and connecting the bulks with me interface [the one that is plugged onto machines not the actual block] and storage buses.
as for more angles
cant realy get more angles then these. the inside chunk seen in the last picture is a bit crowded with connecting cables as you can see
i could and happily help you recreate this

controller 3.jpg controller 4.jpg controller 5.jpg controller 6.jpg

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
so in this picView attachment 21229
xxxxxxx
xooxoox
xooxoox
xxxoxxx
xooxoox
xooxoox
xxxxxxx
U have 2048+128(central dot thru which U lay an energy cable) channels per controller side
on 6 sides there is 12288+768 channels

In Ur construction U cant use craft option in different controllers so it will be useless.

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea completely forgot you cant do that i guess that does make it kinda useless for most things :/

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
ahh i see your right on the unable to craft thingy. but i have an idea how to bypass that as well

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
Is this build a full AE system, or just the controllers. Frankly I would be much more interested in this if it included everything to make an epic AE system within that

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
no its only controller but you gave me a cool idea and i think i will do that[the whole me system inside the controller
so thank you
void base is growing nicely with the controller room in the middle

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see the finished product. i take it you've finished moving? I think your the guy who had to stop that monster build cause of that... correct me if I'm wrong

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
yes it is me the person with the big partialy underwater base on monster pack "monsterpack monster build"

i didnt stop it completly i just moved a pack and am playing on infinity not on monster this time

i didnt finish moving into the void world im working on it

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
update on big controller-void base+old base

i will start off with a cool thing i managed to achive today.. an rftools dimension full of draconium ore and the result of quarrying it
draconium.jpg

my current me system and items stored in it
me storage.jpg

my current messy base
messy base.jpg

my spawner room 3 of them tier 2 draconic evolution based enderman spawner[the source of that funky 170k ender pearls] a blaze spawner and 2 automatic spawners spawning wither skeletons
spawners.jpg

controller room outside+ inside
controller room inside.jpg controller room outside.jpg

aand my top tier[7] draconic evolution storage sphere and 4 turbines
power storage.jpg

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
currently mass breeding sheep so i can make a lot of me dense cables to connect everything in the vicinity without worrying about channels

Reactions: Psychicash

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
right now im on a "build as it comes to your mind" routine on my void base. working on a quad tinkers smeltery room with multiple smelterys pouring enderium/yellowrium and all kinds of rather usefull liquids that i pump from my rftools dimensions and make them into blocks in 8 casting basins per smeltery. rather found a way to bypass the whole thing about autocrafting not avilable on my big controller
my base is getting more messier with cables and machines everywere but i intend on making everything more comfortable for the eye and movement in the void base i now have a draconium ore dimension along with a redstone block dimension. so infinite draconic evolution power storage spheres

note the map has cheats off and is survival so everything i achived in it is solely legit

i got a bunch of igneous extruders pumping cobblestone into my system in max speed[all 3 batch augments in each igneous extruder] i now have 6 turbines with 4 rows of ludicrite each in my void base along with 3 of the same setup in my overworld base and am now fooling around a little bit with bedrockium ingots. gona try to break a record of possibly a million of them for now?
seems crazy but im up for the challenge

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
am now fooling around a little bit with bedrockium ingots. gona try to break a record of possibly a million of them for now?
what I want to know is what your even going to do with a million bedrockium ingots

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
right now im on a "build as it comes to your mind" routine on my void base. working on a quad tinkers smeltery room with multiple smelterys pouring enderium/yellowrium and all kinds of rather usefull liquids that i pump from my rftools dimensions and make them into blocks in 8 casting basins per smeltery. rather found a way to bypass the whole thing about autocrafting not avilable on my big controller
my base is getting more messier with cables and machines everywere but i intend on making everything more comfortable for the eye and movement in the void base i now have a draconium ore dimension along with a redstone block dimension. so infinite draconic evolution power storage spheres

note the map has cheats off and is survival so everything i achived in it is solely legit

i got a bunch of igneous extruders pumping cobblestone into my system in max speed[all 3 batch augments in each igneous extruder] i now have 6 turbines with 4 rows of ludicrite each in my void base along with 3 of the same setup in my overworld base and am now fooling around a little bit with bedrockium ingots. gona try to break a record of possibly a million of them for now?
You can make a liquid bedrockium world with RFTools I did this and within a day had 600k bedrockium blocks so shouldn't be hard :)

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
well it apear that in the version of infinity i play on there is no dimlet for anything bedrockium

and masterbuilder_800 to be honest? nothing. same as the reason i have 34k quarts blocks 6k diamond blocks and 20k draconium ingots X D just to have them and say sweet