My game starts "ignoring" me, then if I try to close it hangs on "shutting down internal server"

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, sorry for not having the best desciption but it's a really weird problem, and since it isn't technically a crash I don't have any logs to share :(

I'm on the DW20 pack and updated to the newest version yesterday, the problems started about an hour ago and happen in both my worlds.

What happens is that randomly the game will act as if I am not there, I can't interact with machines or use the elevators in my base, nothing happens if I try and chat, and I can break blocks but the game won't actually give me the blocks. If I exit the game it just gets stuck on the "shutting down internal server" screen and then when I load the game back up some of my recent progress will be lost.

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
ok I found out what the problem is, does anyone think I should make a bug report about it?

I was trying to make an MFR mana bean farm so I was setting up an area of logs with a silverwood sapling in the middle and an MFR harvester on the outside, it turns out that the moment I attach power to the MFR harvester then the problems happen and my game breaks.

The only thing I can think of that might cause it is the silverwood sapling maybe, since I have other MFR harvesters in this world powered the same way and they are still running fine.