my game is acting up

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
tesseract frame recipe not workimh

HG tin Hg
tin d tin
HG tin HG

Also my induction Smelter will only make Hardend Glass. If I let the battery fill all the way up
then shit my Hobby engines off.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Another question that could be answered by looking at NEI in less time than it takes you to log in to the forums, not to mention writing a post.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i am looking at nei that is what it says the recipe is. So what does your post mean?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
i am looking at nei that is what it says the recipe is. So what does your post mean?

The craft should be as follows:

Code:
[TIN] [HdG] [TIN]
[HdG] [Dia] [HdG]
[TIN] [HdG] [TIN]

What Abdiel likely meant was that NEI has it listed as the above, as opposed to what you were attempting to do. Abdiel had an extremely rude and not entirely clear way of trying to go about telling you this, but that appears to be fairly common when people ask a question others consider simple.

I do not understand your second question, as the only way I know how to make hardened glass is with an induction smelter.

Good luck with your tesseracts!

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
wow i feel so dumb at the moment. I looked at that several times and never saw I had it backwards. Thx for the help.

what i mean is my induction smelter only makes HG after storage gets full, and i cut the power to my engines.
If i don't cut power to engines it will just sit there. I am using 4 Hobby steam engines to power them.
it only makes 12 at a time this way. takes a long time this way.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
wow i feel so dumb at the moment. I looked at that several times and never saw I had it backwards. Thx for the help.

what i mean is my induction smelter only makes HG after storage gets full, and i cut the power to my engines.
If i don't cut power to engines it will just sit there. I am using 4 Hobby steam engines to power them.
it only makes 12 at a time this way. takes a long time this way.

No worries, and I do not know why that is doing that. Might it be redstone conflicting with the redstone state of the machine? Set it to disabled by going to the red tab with a picture of a pile of redstone dust on it, and then choose the left-most option which will then disable "Control Status: Disabled" after you select it, and see if that fixes the issue.