MS offers 2billion for Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezza

Jul 29, 2019
For god's sake do not fight in defensive mode; it's time for aggressive. Look at the talent you have gathered here! Far more than Mojang ever hired to work on its game! I am happy to let Minecraft updates pass me by, to be able to use what you people create! YOU ARE BETTER! Make a new game! You can make it quite similar to Minecraft, and yet not; that is enough. They cannot sue if you are similar. Use your own coding and start fresh, but wow, what a huge market you will have, already here for you! Don't miss this opportunity! Mojang has sold us down the river... it was planned. You owe them NOTHING! The best thing about Minecraft was its community, and Notch has kicked it in the guts! Don't try to hold out against what Microsoft can and will do; DO BETTER. Walk away, keep together, keep this forum and your contacts; get onto a new game. I'm a brilliant digital artist, if you need help from me, just ask!

Reactions: Wagon153
Status
Not open for further replies.