Casual Server Mr.Chicken| Unleashed 1.1.7 | WL | BOP |DED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

icefire

Jul 29, 2019
Mellow group of 9 players looking for other people to play FTB with.
Some are aged 18 and others 54, EU and US, but for some reason we get along and have fun playing FTB for about a year.

Server info:

OMGN / mr.Chicken
FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 for mc 1.5.2
BiomesOPlenty enabled.

Rules:
Must be over 16.
Help with lag, no giant lag machines, minimal chunkloaders and quarries,report unused ages, etc, we rent a dedicated machine but it must be playable for everyone.
No destroying bases unless agreed
Pranks and pvp are ok.

Weekly backup due to head admin´s slow internet.
Have fun and let others have fun is our motto.
In about 6 months we may want to add gregtech or switch to another ftb modpack, website being build.

Other info:
Most of us are casual plyers with some serious players, knowledge level is ok, good atmosphere with pranks and visits.

Difficulty level is set to hard, and at night the mob spawn rate is crazy..

Crappy video about the server:
link

Application:
IGN
Country
What kind of player are you?
Have you ever been banned?

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Why do you want to join? It sounds like a really great age mix for a casual server.
What kind of player are you? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down; I want to create art that gets seen!
Have you ever been banned? No! Why does everyone ask this? Do I look like someone everyone knows is banned? ...I guess I can try to get banned if you really require it.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN wackoman6789
Country USA
Age 16 (almost 16)
Why do you want to join? i want to join a small community to were i can build with but also dont need to worry about other people raiding me
What kind of player are you? im a guys that likes to take it slow and rushes everything so there is nothing left to do
Have you ever been banned? no