MPS Support Thread

thevoiddancer

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone seeing a problem recharging helmet, chest, leggings in IC2 chargepads? Don't like replacing batteries.
Yup, sure have: https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/issues/9

The link doesn't work?

Anyways, what's the status with IC2 charging (1.7.10)? As far as I can tell whily googling, it just doesn't work, and can't be made to work (items can't be placed in the slots). I couldn't even find a version where it works. Is there one?

If not, if we must use some other mod, which would be the least intrusive (and resource lite) to do the job?

D

DarkKnight424261

im having some problems with the recipes. wheni click on the item i want to craft on nei it doesnt give me the recipe also when i click on some other items like the tinkering table it will give me alot of recipes but most of them dont work. i really want to use this mod but i cant crasft half the stuff i need for the upgradess. is their a fix for this?

im using the latest direwolf20 pack

T

TheWorld

is there a way to move the power gui on the side to somewhere else

modpack: Crack pack latest version

W

webkilla

are there any plans to bring this mod up to work with version 1.10 ??

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Balancing. Look at your armor in the Tinker Table. Any weight over 24 will slow you down. You'll need to use the run/sprint assist on the legs to compensate.

pakos2835

Jul 29, 2019
no, i mean naked vanilla speed but with modular armor mod installed
but now i have suspicions - cause by playerapi v1.4 release or modular, idk, need more tests

Reactions: KingTriaxx