MPS Support Thread

mercsniper

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone seeing a problem recharging helmet, chest, leggings in IC2 chargepads? Don't like replacing batteries.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO capacitor bank works to also have you resumed the development of MPS??

Send using magic that is TapaTalk

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, should've mentioned that, though I'm partial to the TE Energetic Infuser for the time being, I'm planning on adding MPS' own charger that takes the full armor set, ensuring proper energy conversion regardless of the interfacing mod, of course.
Also, yes I have resumed development, activity can now be seen here (our GitLab): https://git.qmxtech.com/open-source/machinemusepowersuits. Development activity on GitHub has ceased (except as a mirror for stable builds) if you had been looking there, although issues posted to GitHub will still be addressed until 0.11.0.6-QMX is released, after which I'd like people to start posting to our Bugzilla.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Tommerbob

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this in another thread, but perhaps this is a better place:

Minecraft is crashing with MPS. The crash happened when I crafted the Powersuit Leg Armor. I can no longer reload my world, it crashes every time. Crash report below:

http://pastebin.com/rwdMxPUJ

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate config file? o.o? I don't think that I've seen such a thing, but I doubt the values have really changed besides a little reorganization...

Regardless, the bugs in 0.11.0.6-QMX have mostly been addressed, excuse a couple recipe goofs that I will release a minor fix for shortly: https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/releases/tag/v0.11.0.7-QMX
I meant the best way to set up the MPS armor.
Going to add it to the FTB Infinity pack hoping it wont crash stuff. xD

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Korynkai (minecraftforum.net) said:
Everyone having recipe issues, please try replacing the corresponding recipe file(s) with the new ones which you can find here: http://files.qmxtech.com/resources/

Please notify me of any further issues.

Figured I'd repost this here in case anybody was having problems with recipes... There seems to have been a mixup when I was rewriting them...

rashdanml

Jul 29, 2019
What would be the best option for adding MPS to a 1.7.10 modpack (private)? I've tried the latest, non-dev versions here (http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/), but my game crashes the instant I try to load singleplayer.

Crash log: http://pastebin.com/AHsAR8bA - which also shows all of the mods in the pack.

The intention was to test MPS/Numina in singleplayer before uploading it to our server and distributing the pack to players on the multiplayer server, but I'd like to know that it works without issues before doing so. Would the QMX version be a better option? The above files seem to work well in a separate Minecraft install, where I have a small selection of mods installed (Galacticraft, OpenComputers, MPS, Applied Energistics 2, NEI, and Buildcraft), so at the very least, I know those mods don't cause conflicts.

I've done all of the steps: adding the mods in, adding the required recipes, etc. Doesn't seem to work. Posted in /r/FTBcrashes and the one suggestion was to try removing optifine, but that didn't help when trying it with all mods in the modpack. Various other modpacks have a similar selection of mods as our pack, so I know it should work, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

Note to self: try everything before posting. Tried the QMX version of Numina/MPS and it works in singleplayer, yay. I'm surprised the above versions didn't work though.

Last edited:

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, the Technic builds are fairly old. My group and I have "unofficially" taken over development of all 3 mods (Numina, MPS and MPSA) and have thoroughly overhauled quite a bit of the internal structure to make it more efficient and for better compatibility and support. Release 8 will be the largest overhaul yet, so watch for it. Alot still to happen before I can release though, I usually estimate a month between releases, but this one will be much larger than the previous QMX releases.

pasce2312

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I got the Problem, that die Mod is installed in FTB Direwolf20, but i can´t build anythink from it. The Recipes will show up in the Nei, but i still can´t build any....

I have installed the Mod Direwolf20 1.2.1

May you have an idea?

greetings

BLSK

Jul 29, 2019
Hello...I am recently getting a little confused but is it Machine Muse working powersuits or korynkai...hmm

Well I have been spending the last 6 months working on a Modpack I will be submitting to FTB thinking tomorrow maybe the next but at the moment I am not even sure what Mod is the real one. I would hope to verify issues I am having with the real build. I have been using the one from machinemuse build 181 but is it actually korynkai build QMX ?

Anyways...

I'll be back hoping for an answer to that question... I still have a few things to adjust in the pack to have proper balance... yeah... I'll be later I guess...maybe only another 10 hours out of 1000 of thought and modification to go anyways XD. I hope to know which mod is the actual up to date one....Oh .... The pack I am designing is at the moment for 1.7.10...may of been obvious but just to clarify

Gwoo

Jul 29, 2019
wvbTwDe.png

So is there any way to disable toggle messages? It gets kind of unbearable when you are trying to use the actual chat. ;-;

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if mentioned before, or if there's a way to enable it but the glove won't mine yellorium

Last edited:

idosoap

Jul 29, 2019
Where can i find a version of this for 1.7.10 ?
i heard there is some experimental version for 1.7.10 that someone called jenkins is developing but i cant find it