MPS Support Thread

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I think that's the amount of energy it comes with free, it should hold up to 2MJ when charged. If it won't charge higher than that then I don't know what the problem is but you can get around it by carrying a flux capacitor or energy cell with you and it will draw energy from that.

Tyler Shellberg

Jul 29, 2019
That's not the problem. If I set the maximum a battery can hold to 2MJ, the part can only hold a max of 10x less than that, specifically 200 KJ. That's the max. Not just what's in there. Any idea why that's happening?

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I don't know why that's happening then. I'll check later and see if I have the same problem, I've been using energy cells as my batteries.

Tyler Shellberg

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind. I found that it was fixed in the experimental version of MPS #114.
I updated to the latest version, #118, and this fixed my issue. The amount of power I set in the Tinker Table now matches the amount displayed on the tool tip and in the suit correctly.

Nbm72

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get an error with just numina, but i get this when i add powersuit

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.machinemuse.numina.network.MusePacketModeChangeRequest
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 35 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at codechicken.lib.asm.ASMHelper.createClassNode(ASMHelper.java:113)
at codechicken.lib.asm.ASMHelper.createClassNode(ASMHelper.java:107)
at codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer.transform(DefaultImplementationTransformer.java:84)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
... 37 more

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I've made new bugfixes and updates to MPS 0.11.0 (1.7.10) which are available here: https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/releases

Associated thread: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-0-2-mod-update-fixes-to-modular-powersuits.56640/

I plan on continuing support for MPS unless/until MachineMuse becomes active again. As such, issues should be directed here until such a time: https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/issues

There is a recent build on jenkins 18 hours old.. haven't had a chance to test yet.. does that build override yours? (granted it works)

Thanks!

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
This build "officially" overrides my build (as it was triggered by MachineMuse herself), however it doesn't include things within my build yet as I have some unresolved conflicts in my github I haven't had time to take care of (should be done later today). Hopefully when that's taken care of, she'll merge these changes.

The only changes I see in the jenkins builds as of right now are internationalization files.

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting this crash when running the latest push from machinemuse

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 12/5/14 3:14 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.AssertionError
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarted(Loader.java:753)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:283)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:389)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$EnumTypeAdapter.<init>(TypeAdapters.java:733)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$26.create(TypeAdapters.java:762)
at com.google.gson.Gson.getAdapter(Gson.java:356)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ArrayTypeAdapter$1.create(ArrayTypeAdapter.java:48)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.<init>(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.createBoundField(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:81)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.getBoundFields(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:118)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.create(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:72)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$1.<init>(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:82)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.createBoundField(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:81)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.getBoundFields(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:118)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.create(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:72)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ArrayTypeAdapter$1.create(ArrayTypeAdapter.java:48)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:802)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:768)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:717)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:689)
at net.machinemuse.numina.recipe.JSONRecipeList.loadRecipesFromString(JSONRecipeList.java:65)
at net.machinemuse.numina.recipe.JSONRecipeList.loadRecipesFromDir(JSONRecipeList.java:42)
at net.machinemuse.numina.basemod.Numina$.serverstart(Numina.scala:42)
at net.machinemuse.numina.basemod.Numina.serverstart(Numina.scala)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarted(Loader.java:752)
... 3 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 3617343664 bytes (3449 MB) / 5945950208 bytes (5670 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)
Mod Pack: Unknown / None
LiteLoader Mods: none
LaunchWrapper: 56 active transformer(s)
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.PatchingTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.transformers.event.EventProxyTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.CrashReportTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.MarkerTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
- Transformer: appeng.transformer.asm.ASMIntegration
- Transformer: codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
- Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.InterfaceDependancyTransformer
- Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.TweakTransformer
- Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DelegatedTransformer
- Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer
- Transformer: cofh.asm.TransformerCore
- Transformer: cofh.asm.PCCASMTransformer
- Transformer: Reika.DragonAPI.Extras.APIStripper
- Transformer: Reika.DragonAPI.Auxiliary.DragonAPIClassTransfomer
- Transformer: Reika.DragonAPI.Extras.FMLItemBlockPatch
- Transformer: atomicstryker.dynamiclights.common.DLTransformer
- Transformer: invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer
- Transformer: pcl.lc.coremod.LCCoreTransformer
- Transformer: micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer
- Transformer: codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer
- Transformer: portablejim.veinminer.asm.ItemInWorldManagerTransformer
- Transformer: factorization.coremod.ASMTransformer
- Transformer: openmods.OpenModsClassTransformer
- Transformer: openblocks.asm.OpenBlocksClassTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.DeobfuscationTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer
- Transformer: net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer
- Transformer: appeng.transformer.asm.ASMTweaker
- Transformer: aroma1997.core.coremod.asm.AromaAccessTransformer
- Transformer: pl.asie.lib.core.AsieLibCoremodTransformer
- Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenAccessTransformer
- Transformer: cofh.asm.PCCAccessTransformer
- Transformer: nf.fr.ephys.cookiecore.common.core.CookieCoreAT
- Transformer: factorization.coremod.FzAccessTransformer
- Transformer: invtweaks.forge.asm.ITAccessTransformer
- Transformer: micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleAccessTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAccessTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ItemStackTransformer
- Transformer: lumien.randomthings.Transformer.RTClassTransformer
- Transformer: mods.immibis.connectedglass.ConnectedGlass$Transformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LiteLoaderEventInjectionTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LiteLoaderCallbackInjectionTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.JoinGamePacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.ServerChatPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LoginSuccessPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.ChatPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.ServerCustomPayloadPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.CustomPayloadPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.MinecraftOverlayTransformer
- Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAPITransformer
- Transformer: mods.immibis.core.impl.MultiInterfaceClassTransformer
- Transformer: mods.immibis.core.impl.TraitTransformer
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms5120m -Xmx8192m -XX:permSize=512m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 12, tallocated: 97
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1236 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1236 201 mods loaded, 200 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1236} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1236-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1236} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1236-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv1-stable-1} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
<DragonAPI ASM>{0} [DragonAPI ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LanteaCraft-Core{1.0} [LanteaCraft Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.67} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoug, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:ON
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Is this a possible forge version issue? I am running latest 1236

I am unable to try Korynkais version as it gives an error on load as well... I can post that log if you would like

T

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, perhaps it is with Forge in this case... I always recommend using the "Recommended" build of Forge, which is 10.13.2.1230. Seems I get odd issues when using any other version.

Last edited:

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Well I rolled back forge to 1230 and it is still throwing the same error.. I guess I may have to go through and check each other mod to see if there is a conflict

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be having issues with DragonAPI (not just MPS, but BuildCraft and other mods as well). Try removing it and anything dependent on it and see if that makes any difference.

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to narrow it down to the mod BetterStorage.. removing that eliminated the crashing.

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
I see... I'll have to take a look into this and determine where the problem lies (looks like Numina, but I wonder what exactly in BetterStorage could be doing this? Is this something specific within BetterStorage? Obviously must be a conflict between the way Numina and BetterStorage handle [G/J]SON, I'm sure). Did you use the latest BetterStorage release from Github (https://github.com/copygirl/BetterStorage/releases) or the latest build from Jenkins (http://jenkins.rx14.co.uk/job/copygirl/job/BetterStorage/ )?

Also note there's an update to my fork (0.11.0.3-QMX) available now (fixes some dependency issues).
https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/releases

Last edited:

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I am unable to reproduce this error with Numina 0.4.0.100, MPS 0.11.0.3-QMX and BetterStorage (both Jenkins and Github releases)... This will need more investigation... I seem to still be getting this error strictly when loading DragonAPI with Numina and MPS... Seems to be a triad error between DragonAPI, EnderIO and my EnderIO additions to the MPS PowerFist...
Perhaps there is a circular dependency occuring and/or a dependency is loading at the wrong time?

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Setting DragonAPI to load last throws a different error... Think I'm onto something...

It's starting to seem like DragonAPI doesn't quite care where it loads its code, even if it conflicts with other mods (or calls code that's not even loaded yet, which causes this error). This makes sense if it's trying to access postinit symbols while init (or preinit) is being called.

I'm getting interesting errors after my last test, these strictly occur when DragonAPI is loaded (and isn't anything to do with outdated APIs, already checked that)... Thinking it's that @Reika's been pulling dependency API code directly into her mod (a practice I myself stopped when I was lectured by @MachineMuse herself) rather than linking against dependency mods and using @Optional notation to strip the interfaces and methods . If you look at the JAR file for MPS, there isn't a single dependency class within it, and yet it's soft-dependent on numerous mods.

It could be that @Reika linked against [a/some] mod(s) that [was/were] updated more recently and [a/some] class file(s) [is/are] strongly dependent on the older version, in which case we won't know until DragonAPIv3 is released.

This issue and the issue here are related (realized after testing that these two errors alternate depending on where DragonAPI is being loaded).

Last edited:

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
MPS 0.11.0.4-QMX has been released with 1 minor fix: one is now able to set EnderIO conduit connectivity using the OmniWrench.