[MPS] Funny power source

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
So the other day I was playing minecraft with my gf. I like to do stupid stuff while she's on cause her reactions are funny. Long story short, I showed her I could charge my powersuit using kenetic generators and a loop of MFR conveyor belts. I also insinuated I could power my whole base if I held onto a few flux capcaitors while I AFK for a while.

I plan to make this more effective by possibly implementing fans, portal gun portals, or maybe even high speed rail carts if those work.

Would anyone like to contribute to my insanity with a few ideas?

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Remote IO or Random things to be able to pull full flux capacitors/energy cells out of your inventory and then replace with empty cells automatically

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Remote IO or Random things to be able to pull full flux capacitors/energy cells out of your inventory and then replace with empty cells automatically

Actually I was thinking the Security stuff from MFFS as that's already in my pack. But good call.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I was thinking the Security stuff from MFFS as that's already in my pack. But good call.
I'm not entirely sure how that would put stuff back into your inventory, but it certainly could take out the full ones.

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like fun :)

Try if it works better in the Nether. Could be that one meter movement counts as 8 there.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not entirely sure how that would put stuff back into your inventory, but it certainly could take out the full ones.

Yea as someone mentioned, an item dropper. I would also add that I'd want a magnet (magic bees I think) just in case it fell away from me on the conveyor belt.