MPS field of view change

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!

i recently started playing monster 1.0.7, and crafted my first MPS suit.

I made all 4 armor pieces, added the fall damage module, the sprint assist and the jump assist (i tweaked them all to maximum, because i want to run/walk as fast as possible).

Now, when equipping the legs my field of view changes dramatically, regardless of the sprint being active or not.

While it is a cool effect, it does bother me after a while, and i dont want my FOV changed.

I looked in the configs and found no option for this, also it didnt happen in the last version of dw20 i played (1.0.12)

Any way to avoid this?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
No, it's not possible. Your FOV is dependent on your speed. You would probably need to change core class files to stop that. Just take off the legs. Besides, I like being tall.

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
No, it's not possible. Your FOV is dependent on your speed. You would probably need to change core class files to stop that. Just take off the legs. Besides, I like being tall.
This.

Drink a speed ii potion in vanilla and the same thing happens.

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
What the above poster has said. Numina config has the option your looking for. The FoV only happened when you set the walking assist slider for the "sprint assist" module cause its basically giving you the speed buff which triggers the FOV change. Setting the above value to true will stop the change.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder about if I buff the config for walking speed, turned on that config option, and then turned up my default FOV. Could I have eyes all around my head? Trippy.