Open Mouse travel is limited

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Summary of the problem Mouse travel is limited

Pack Version

What is the bug? There is both the mouse cursor and the minecraft reticle. As I move my mouse I can see the mouse move accross my screen and of course the game responds like normal until my mouse hits the edge of the display area. Then I'm locked and can't turn farther in that direction. I don't have a log file. But I do have a screen shot that shows both the mouse cursor and the reticle on the same screen.

Mod & Version Unmodified Infinity Lite 1.0.1

Link to log file https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22370340/2016-11-06_07.02.17.png

Is it repeatable? Yes. I've tried both full screen mode and windowed mode. It is very repeatable by just launching the game and loading a world.

Known Fix None at preset.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
OK.. I sort of found a work around. If you press ESC to go int the menus and back out. You get a single mouse cursor for bit and everything works like normal. But this is only a temp fix and must be repeated frequently while playing.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
This is something I've noticed happening on all 1.10.2 packs so far, usually fix it for a game session by opening and closing inventory once.