Windows .exe Mouse Scrolling not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zokutai

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason scrolling down to get items out of a chest and into my bag does not work, and its really frustrating.. Scrolling up works, but not down... Anyone know of a fix / What might be causing this?

I am using the regular mod pack, but with gregtech disabled.

Thank you!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand, why do you need to scroll? Are you using mousebutton 3? Is it dirty and blocked? Or are you scrolling but the screen isn't moving?

Zokutai

Jul 29, 2019
Scrolling will move 1 item at a time from a chest to my inventory, so say I want 4 tin, I hold my mouse over the tin, and scroll 4 times. Just makes life a little easier, for me atleast... And I've gotten so used to it that its quite frustrating when its not working.

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
So scrolling up will move items from your inventory to a chest or chest to inventory, and scrolling down whilst hovering over an item will pull items like the one you have hovered over out of the opposite inventory(which would be the chest if the item you hover over is in your inventory and vice versa) until the stack is full. And what you're saying is the scrolling up to get rid of items from that inventory is working, but not scrolling down to pull items into the inventory?

Zokutai

Jul 29, 2019
Opposite, down works, up does not. Down will fill whatever stack I'm hovering over by moving them from another stack in either my bag or the inventory I have open. Up will move items from the inventory into my bag, 1 at a time... I'm pretty sure this is in fact a vanilla mechanic, but for some reason it wont work for me atm.

Edit: Tested in vanilla minecraft, does not work. My bad. Must be inventorytweaks then.

Zokutai

Jul 29, 2019
It works without any difficulty on FTB for 1.2.5. So either its a config I've messed up (Barelly changed anything) or its something else :/

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Could be a change in inventory tweaks, had a look at the keysets/configurations for that mod? ;o

Myt

Jul 29, 2019
if remember rigth u can strg rightclick an item to get only 1 out .. means 3 rclicks 3 items ...

Status
Not open for further replies.