Whitelist Server Mote Prime*Mindcrack*Whitelisted*Relaxed atmosphere*Mature players*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gregory Carter

Jul 29, 2019
So this is an App I used to a server not too long ago, but I figured it would also work for this server. I have found one server that I like, but they put a ton of add-ons into the server that is causing a LOT of server lag, and making it very unplayable. So, before I get too far in that server I think I would prefer to find another smaller server. Anyhow here is the app:
  • My in-game name: Cozzmolot
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1 Year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 months now
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I am a big fan of Thermal Expansion and Forestry, however on my last map I got into some Steve Carts and red power and had a blast with it. Explanations below.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to make things work in the logic that I intended them too.
So, for basic answers to the questions, there you have it. I am leaving my current server MindFunk due to them recently changing over to the Ultimate pack and I am honestly just not a big fan. I find that there is already so much stuff to do in just Mindcrack pack that the Ultimate pack is really just not necessary. One thing I am trying to get better at is essentially "building". Anyone can build machine X,Y,Z and make stuff, but what I really enjoy about minecraft is looking at someones build and saying "Wow!"
I would say I like TE so much due to being able to get the machines up and running pretty fast. I also like how they are able to auto-push items into adjacent machines etc. As far as Forestry, I like how easy it is to be able to "set it and forget it" as far as the farms go, however I know they are getting rid of that. So I plan on going to a Steve's Carts setup, or maybe even an old school redstone farm seeing as you can do all kinds of neat stuff now with vanilla machines which I find has a certain charm to it. My first FTB experience was in single player and I learned all about IC2 so I am well versed in IC2 as well, but lets be honest, its not that hard. I also would like to really get into some computer craft after seeing how amazing some of that stuff can be, i.e. GuudeBoulderfist. Also, ThaumCraft is awesome!
I may start some sort of let's play as well on the server, but I am not really sure how I would do it or if people would even be interested in watching, but who knows.
About me: 27 years old. In the US Navy, I am enlisted ET Nuke, i.e. a Reactor Operator. Live in Charleston, SC where the weather is so nice most of the time, and I also enjoy going to the gym, and training for triathlons. Of course what American doesn't like some TV so there are some shows I like to follow as well.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Cozzmolot - Greg