Whitelist Server Mote Prime*Mindcrack*Whitelisted*Relaxed atmosphere*Mature players*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Haruchai

Jul 29, 2019
We're a group of about 6 guys (US/Canada) that have been playing games together for several years. We're looking to add 4 - 6 folks to our MC server. (We'll keep the size under 18.) We don't have a lot of rules and you don't have to go through some bend over backwards and jump up and down application process. This is about fun, casual conversation, and working the brain a little. If you screw something up, we'll reload a save. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Here's the skinny:

-Current age range: mid 20's to mid 50's. Current number of players: 4 hardcore and 3 occasional.
-Commercial server host located in Chicago. Up 24/7. Saves on the quarter hour and backed up daily. Service has been excellent. Server IP: 192.210.236.52 Currently have 1.5 GB RAM allocated. No problem if we need to increase.
-TeamSpeak 3 for voice (required).
-Mindcrack with all options on. You can have chunk loaders and portal guns, etc. If it becomes too much of a strain on the server, we may limit those in the future, or we may simply increase RAM and memory allocation and keep having fun.
-Survival
-Twilight forest and Nether enabled.
-Minecraft "normal" mode.
-Gregtech "hard" mode.
-PVP is *off*.
-Mob griefing is *off*.
-It's ok if you want to be a loner or work in teams. The choice is yours.

Type of player we're interested in:

- mid-20's and up. (An exception can be made if an adult wants to bring a teenage child. If the child is under 18, we'd prefer they not join us on TS, however. At all times, the child is the responsibility of the parent.)
-It doesn't matter to us if you know more about the game/mods than us or if you know less. Some of us like to discover things on our own, some like to be shown. Either way is fine. Same for teaching others...some of us enjoy passing along knowledge, others not so much.
-No discrimination based on gender.

Rules are few and are based on respect

-Free speech is generally the rule, but there are limits. Racial slurs and epithets are particularly loathsome and will not be tolerated.
-Ask permission before entering someone's space.
-No griefing (If you steal or destroy...well, that's not cool nor mature and we'll ask you to take a hike. We'll then load a save and things will go on just fine without you.
-If you cause a lot of flux we'll give you a hard time, but it's no big deal (there's always the 'clear weather' command.

You can reply to this post, or better yet, send me a private message ("conversation"). (Although we're getting private PM's, I should have foreseen that this message isn't getting bumped. So, if you want to keep it private that's fine, but if you can swing it, put a reply here, too. Thanks) If I get back to you I'll ask you to hop on our TS and chat.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Jaybob32

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your IGN here, maybe some things about your MC experience and a brief "why I want to join". Haruchai will get back to you for a chat if appropriate.

See you soon!

Hoanis1337

Jul 29, 2019
Good day to you Haruchai, I'm interested in applying for you server. I fit the criteria you're looking for, and am eager to join your server as soon as I can. Please send me a private message, and thanks.

Haruchai

Jul 29, 2019
Good day to you Haruchai, I'm interested in applying for you server. I fit the criteria you're looking for, and am eager to join your server as soon as I can. Please send me a private message, and thanks.
Private message sent with TS info. Thanks!

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hiho i would like to join.
IGN: nathie1000
Age: 19 (I'll turn 20 this year so technically i do qualify for the age range >:D)
Why join?: Friend and i are looking for an uncrowded place to play. So we're going down the server list (so far no luck :( ).

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluebull12
Hi Hiho i like to join your sever because i am finding a new sever to play on and meet new people. the last server i was on the map reset. i am
Age:14 but very smart for my age. and get along whit people
I am from the UK

deablo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:deablo
Reason for joining: looking for a place to play no real other reason.

Alexjalen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sam123150
Hey I would love to join your server, the FTB server i am on right now is getting huge block lag and the admins refuse to try to fix it.
Eastern Standard Time

Haruchai

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry so slow in getting back to everyone (posts here and PMs). Lots of RL stuff today.

I'll be sending PM's very soon. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1360610351][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:bluebull12
Hi Hiho i like to join your sever because i am finding a new sever to play on and meet new people. the last server i was on the map reset. i am
Age:14 but very smart for my age. and get along whit people
I am from the UK
Thank you very much for replying, bb. I appreciate your desire to meet new people and your intelligence, but for now, we'll keep the age limit in the 20's and up. I wish you well in your search for a good server.

Thanks again.

Sn3akr

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there :)

I'm a danish guy, 35 years young.

I'm new to FTB, but i've played vanilla MC for several years and felt i needed a change, so now i'm taking on FTB.
I grew tired of the constant map resets on vanilla servers, as i love to build large complex buildings (FTB just lets me add more details now ;)) I'm a casual gamer, but i can spend insane amounts of time on a project when i first get started (5 hrs+ daily :eek:)

Reason for applying? Well, i like the fact that it's a "small" server in terms of population, and the average age is above the age of thinkin its fun to ruin peoples buildings, with no thought of how long people have spent on creating them.

Hope to hear from you.

(PS: I might be asking a lot of questions in the beginning, till i get the hang of FTB ;))

Some of my builds can be seen here: http://www.enjin.com/profile/1775096/pics

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry so slow in getting back to everyone (posts here and PMs). Lots of RL stuff today.

I'll be sending PM's very soon. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1360610351][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much for replying, bb. I appreciate your desire to meet new people and your intelligence, but for now, we'll keep the age limit in the 20's and up. I wish you well in your search for a good server.

Thanks again.

SIP930

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sip930
Eastern standard time
Teamspeak: Yes
I've been playing Minecraft since the very early beta and I've been getting into Feed the Beast lately (been watching a lot of the Hermitcraft Feed the beast videos) and I've been looking for a good community server to join where i can play with some mature people who aren't constantly griefing and just being childish. I honestly am just loooking for a good place to play with others who just want to have a good time and just enjoy playing Feed The Beast.

Thanks

jaearess

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: jaearess
Why I'd like to join Mote Prime: The server I've been playing on recently disappeared. It was a nice, stable little server with friendly people and a good community. It was tons of fun and a very satisfying experience, and Mote Prime seems like a very similar place. I'm a bit older than the average player I see on this board, and prefer a bit more mature playing environment, but based on the ages you list, I might actually be on the low end for the server :) Your rules appear to be mostly common sense things, which is something I like to see.
Other information : I've only been playing Feed the Beast for a few weeks, but I'm getting up to speed. I play for a few hours each day after work (unless work is especially crazy, which doesn't happen too often.) My timezone is CST, and I generally get online to play sometime between 5 and 7 p.m. on week days (though I'm online in some form nearly 100% of the time while awake, if I were needed for some reason.) I've also spent the majority of the last couple of weekends playing.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy
IGN: cirathorn
Why join?: I had been playing Tekkit for the last year, and migrated to Tekkit Lite because of issues with EE2 being insanely overpowering. The problem there is that the server I had been playing on migrated back across the Pond to the UK (The owner is South African, but works in London. While he is a great friend of mine, I just can't justify the connection issues anymore)

I tried looking for servers under the normal Tekkit Lite channels, but lets be honest. I work 40 hours a week, I have a 10 year old son. I don't really want to hear about how AWESOME it is to smoke up or get drunk from a bunch of high schoolers while I explore the game. Not to mention the Punctuation, Grammar, Political, or Religious debates that would crop up.

I'm old
I'm crusty

I just want to have some fun as Real life allows.

Countrybrianf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
IGN: countrybrianf

Why Join?
I've been playing off line for about 6 months and am just starting to play on servers and do not want immature people ruining my experience.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
IGN: asone
age 22

Why I want to join... myself and a friend are looking for a server we play a mmo version of vanilla minecraft together (dungeon realms) and well we are getting a bit bored of it and want some down time. I've always talked about ftb and how fun it was to him and he decided to want to try it. I used to be a mod for The.factory when it was still around and then myself and the other mods started playing on our own private server when it went down. So now i'm looking for a friendly server that myself and happy grenades (he's going to apply as well) I like the maturity that you need to be on the server and wish to join you guys as I am also a hardcore player :D I do wish to learn more about bees tho and will take the time to do that in game at some point as well.

HappyGrenades

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HappyGrenades
Why Join? I'm with AsOne (applied above). We both come from a new mmo server that is in it's beta testing stages (Dungeon Realms), and after many rollbacks, resets, and bugs, we've decided to take a break from it. He's always going off about how amazing ftb is, and he's got me convinced it will be great fun. I used to run a small, private server with only 20 members, and the experience was much better than playing with 500 members who greif everything you work hard on, and are immature. I'd be very interested in experiencing ftb with a small community like this one.

Work_work

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
IGN: Work_work ( or Orcish_Librarian, I have two accounts )
I am looking for a group of like minded people to get my Minecraft fix with. I enjoy the game and play it a lot, but I miss the feeling of community that comes from playing with others. I am sorta familiar with most of the mods in Mindcrack/Ultimate and I enjoy learning to use the different parts of each in new ways to do new things. I work evenings so I play alot of early morning hours (Pacific Time) and weekends.