Most efficient way of making Fart gas without huge mob "generators"

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
and what's about all those claims that a T5 Blaze spawner can provide enough rods for 45 generators? With my there hardly enough to run 12 constantly. I'm killing them by suspending the spawner above water to carry the rods to the middle to an obby pipe to take the rods. So why I can't even run close to the claimed 45 generators? I'm making oil and going the fuel production route for "infinite" power.
I remember a thread from long ago where some guy made a Blaze farm with SS that it ran so fast it could make diamonds every 1-2 seconds or something like that. If you find that thread you'll find out how to get a lot more blaze rods than normal.[DOUBLEPOST=1368487750][/DOUBLEPOST]
I remember a thread from long ago where some guy made a Blaze farm with SS that it ran so fast it could make diamonds every 1-2 seconds or something like that. If you find that thread you'll find out how to get a lot more blaze rods than normal.
Found the thread for you.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...uct-used-to-create-diamonds.8871/#post-103671 Hope this helps.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the methods for producing methane aren't that great. For methane, you get 20k more eu than it cost to process it. That is provided you can produce your products without additional EU energy. So, good as a byproduct of producing other items you want and a nice extra EU bonus, but needs to scale to large size to make it viable. You can also use large scale farming as most crops can be converted into methane as well.

A few golems, the lilypad of growth, maybe a MFR planter/harvester (since you can make endless ic2 fertilizer for the machine).

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
I remember a thread from long ago where some guy made a Blaze farm with SS that it ran so fast it could make diamonds every 1-2 seconds or something like that. If you find that thread you'll find out how to get a lot more blaze rods than normal.[DOUBLEPOST=1368487750][/DOUBLEPOST]
Found the thread for you.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...uct-used-to-create-diamonds.8871/#post-103671 Hope this helps.
Thanks but this is an exp farm, I need a exp orb free farm just for the rods and it's every complex too so I just want a spawning to meet the claimed 45 generators without any exp orbs produced and have to be worried about. So any way to do that? I'm currently killing them with a water floor.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks but this is an exp farm, I need a exp orb free farm just for the rods and it's every complex too so I just want a spawning to meet the claimed 45 generators without any exp orbs produced and have to be worried about. So any way to do that? I'm currently killing them with a water floor.
You can use water at the bottom of the pit to kill the Blazes, everything else there is to move the blaze faster out of reach of the Soul Cages spawn range.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Yea wanna get 230 buckets of petroleum faster than 55 hours to startup my fuel "generation". It'll take 3 days of boiling to actually comes "neutral" with "paying itself" 230 buckets.