More Draconium?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MrStrategy

Feb 3, 2015
Kingwood, Texas
Playing the FTB Infinity pack, draconium spawns pleantifully in the end. However, I have mined a lot of it already. My question is, what happens when I've mined almost all there is to mine on the main island? I know there are other islands that spawn at 10k(?) in any dirrection that also spawn a super-ender dragon, though I have tried fighting him before and Im not quite ready. So, unsure if there is draconium on those islands as well, and if so, I'm not quite ready for fighting him. So, is there any other way to really find/get more draconium after the main island has been stripped? Besides deleting the end world file and having it regen. However, If I delete the end world file and it regens, will it respawn the ender dragon? It doesnt feel cheaty if it doesnt respawn the dragon.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Never seen the "super ender dragon" in infinity, I just went out and strip-mined the weird asteroidy things miles from the main island.

Tommerbob

Jul 29, 2019
In the End Dimension, there are two new areas in addition to the main island. The Chaos Dragon spawns at 10k intervals, which is what you ran into. That dragon is designed as the very end-game boss.

However, there are also comets that spawn at random points throughout the End, which contain large deposits of Draconium Ore. They have a 1 in 10,000 chance to spawn in each chunk, so just fly around for a while until you find one. These comets also have lots of Obsidian mixed with the Ore, so the best tool to take with you is the Vashjra using Silk Touch mode, you can mine every block with one hit.