More advanced machines for FTB packs.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
What about a Upgrade to Windmills and watermills? Wouldn't advanced windmills be awesome?

Post your ideas?

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
There is already an upgrade to the watermill, called watermill...

If you actively feed water buckets to the mill, it will run at a much higher rate than when just surrounded by water.

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
besides the fact that watermill crewing was cut in half (just build twice as many) I would still like to see an in game device that increased the passive power generation. I'm more then willing to work and invest time and resources to get better returns (and that's what crewed watermills ARE yes) but staying in family on the mod might be nice just the same.

Picture making a dam, putting 100 water source blocks behind it, and some variation of Eloraams pressure mechanic resulting in flowing water from the bottom of this "knowing" that it has 100 source blocks behind it, and giving more power for those blocks then just any old single bucket.

While I'm dreaming, I'd love to see the efficiency upgrades from charge pads work in so many other things... like wall street, and congress *cough* ... okay, I've got a strange sense of humor tonight.

Ah, that explains a lot! My output from watermills is reduced a lot indeed, and now I know why! Is this a change from IC2 or from Gregtech?