Whitelist Server Monster with all mods enabled

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mobbsy91

Jul 29, 2019
I run a server with the Monster pack which I always keep updated within 2 days of updates being released

Server based in Germany, but have players from around the world playing with a great community. There is also a TS server with plenty of space - and all features run 24/7 (except for exceptional circumstances, like updates/crashes - I try to restart after crashes within 2 hours)

Abuse is taken seriously and will usually result in ban - ensuring all players can have the best experience. Loads of really cool people on this server - check out geoff.enjin.com and PM/leave a comment to mobbsy91 to apply for whitelist (usually accepted within 4-8 hours)

mobbsy91

Jul 29, 2019
When you go into the edit mod list, just enable them all - the only mods we have enabled are ones which are disabled in the pack but are there to enable... Blood magic and Thaumic are the most important to enable...

James dore

Jul 29, 2019
microblocks are not in my disabled mods and is on you server where can I find the microblocks that you have?

mobbsy91

Jul 29, 2019
Someone else had the same problem - are you updated to the latest 1.1.2[DOUBLEPOST=1402332206][/DOUBLEPOST]apparently someone who had the same problem, just made sure blood magic was enabled and it worked after that

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join our server
IGN: TekkyGud
Started playing minecraft in 2010 and playing modded since about 2012,I have a good understanding and knowledge of the mods that are involved in the pack.

mobbsy91

Jul 29, 2019
No problem - you are now whitelisted - please use version 1.1.2 and enable all the mods in your client

Feel free to sign up at geoff.enjin.com for forums and news

IP: 148.251.888.44:25595