Solved Monster Server not generating?

AravixShatterheart

Jul 29, 2019
Now, I'm fairly new to Feed The Beast, but I have created normal servers... well, one or two.

I have extracted the .zip file of Monster Server into a separate folder, but when I run "ServerStart.bat" it doesn't generate files and everything like I've read it should. All I get are these "ForgeModLoader-server-0.log" files.

Link to said log file:
Now I have no idea what to do. I've watched videos and from my understanding that .bat file is supposed to generate the files for me, and for everyone but me it seems to do so. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
This is the problem: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException and it is caused by running java 8, I'd suggest uninstalling java 8 and installing java 7. If you don't want to change your java, you can try putting this into your mods folder: http://files.minecraftforge.net/LegacyJavaFixer/legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar. Or you can try this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-forge-1-6-4-1-7-2-java-8-compatibility-patch

if you use the last option, there is an additional step in the post number 5 for servers

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue- I use Multicraft though. I installed Windows 7 update 51, still doesn't work. If someone can link me the exact version of Java 7 that'd be great please :c

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
If you are using Java 7 it shouldn't be the same problem. Can you post the log?
Are you running the server on your computer or are you using a hosting company? If you use a hosting company you have to use either the second or third option.

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running the server on your computer or are you using a hosting company? If you use a hosting company you have to use either the second or third option.
Multicraft like I said (hosted), I'll go try the 2/3 options now.

EDIT: Legacy Java Fixer worked! Thanks :D

Last edited:

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019

Nevermind, not working now. I've tried both methods.. same error. This is the end of the log when using the Java 8 compat patch. http://pastebin.com/1AZceZ0b

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/techbrew/journeymap/JourneyMap for invalid side SERVER

Looks like you are trying to load client version of journeymap on the server.

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/techbrew/journeymap/JourneyMap for invalid side SERVER

Looks like you are trying to load client version of journeymap on the server.

Replaced with server version- still not working. I've tried both the Legacy Java Fixer and the Java 8 comp patch... neither work.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
If you are not using Java 8 you don't need the Legacy fixer or the comp patch. Can you post the new log?

Eyrion

Jul 29, 2019
If you are not using Java 8 you don't need the Legacy fixer or the comp patch. Can you post the new log?

I just fixed it! And I don't use Java 8- my host does. I deleted all mods in my server files for Infinity- ran with "JUST" the Legacy Fixer, then added mods after it ran. Works :D