Monster, Horizons, and Magic World 2 Updates (1/28/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
So if a world or server doesn't use ATG at all, does it still need a reset?
Doesn't seem like it. Using a seed with BoP but no ATG across several versions and generating a new world with the same seed in each version - spawn looks exactly the same every time.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
I'd try switching up your launcher location/install folder.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I found out the issue just before you posted that, which oddly enough was within seconds of me posting...... all I had to do was change the location of where I was downloading the pack from, I had it set to its default of auto and I tried setting to Miami and its installing as we speak

Reactions: AlanEsh

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I found out the issue just before you posted that, which oddly enough was within seconds of me posting...... all I had to do was change the location of where I was downloading the pack from, I had it set to its default of auto and I tried setting to Miami and its installing as we speak
Hmm. Interesting. I believe there is a thread for such things over in tech support, they might appreciate a report so they can look into it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

PhishTV

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone here know if updating these mods pushes a new version of the full pack? As in Monster now is 1.0.8 but will it be 1.0.9? Thanks in advance.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone here know if updating these mods pushes a new version of the full pack? As in Monster now is 1.0.8 but will it be 1.0.9? Thanks in advance.
I'd guess they're using the system of (Major version change).(Minor version change).(Hotfix/bug fix). So if there's a hotfix, they'll increase the last number.

Any change should change the modpack version number.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
My launcher is only showing up to 1.0.7. Any ideas?

NM After 2 forced updates and several restarts of the launcher, it showed up. Odd....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.