Open Server Monster FTB I Essentials Grief Protection I No Banned Items I TeamSpeak I

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gopitt13

Jul 29, 2019
Monster FTB Server
Welcome, this server runs the brand new Monster FTB pack. We have Essentials, Donator Packs, Ranks, and amazing Grief Protection. This server also has no banned items. We employ a free to use mining world that you can use all items that are usually banned on most servers but the main world you cannot use them. We also run on 6 GB of ram and our map has been filled in which means the map has a lot of chunks loaded to provide a lag free experience when playing. Also, the map is brand new and unexplored!!!

Features
- Lag Free (All chunks have been loaded in)
-
Free Teamspeak
- Donator Packs
- Forum
- No Banned Items
- Brand New Map
- Mining World
- Custom Announcements
- Events
- Friendly Community
- All Mods Enable

7fe278ab-f8b3-4b64-8aec-1ae2291c2e88.png

s42.hosthorde.com:25829

http://monsterftb.enjin.com/

Last edited:

gopitt13

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everybody. Apparently Dynmap kept making pictures of everything and used up all the disk space (30 GB)!!!! It is now deleted and if you are missing anything I can give it back to you and allitle extra for your troubles. Also it runs on 1.6.4. The monster pack through the FTB launcher. I will be watching the logs the rest of the day just to make sure everything is alright.